Subject: [MSEC] MSEC session at IETF-65

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 09:39:41 -0800

Hi all,

I've requested 60 minutes for our session at IETF-65, with the 
following topics in mind:

1. MSEC IPsec extensions  (Brian et. al)
2. MIKEY discussion  (Dragan et. al)
3. GKDP discussion    (Lakshminath et. al)

about 15-20 minutes each.  A brief update of the progress, issues for 
discussion (majority of the time should be used for this -- each of 
the discussions should cover the applicability/impact of SHA-1 
transition as one of the items), and next steps is what we'd be looking for.

If there are any other items for presentation that'll need 10+ 
minutes, let me know and I will amend the request accordingly.

thanks and regards,
Lakshminath

_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://six.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec

---

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 16:44:38 -0800

Based on additional requests, I have revised the request and asked 
for 2-hr slot.  Other topics for discussion include:

4. Minor revisions to GDOI and discussion on hash algorithm agility
5. MIKEY-RSA-R LC items, if any, and MIKEY-ECC update
6. TESLA updates

Please send any additional requests to Ran and me.  Thanks.

regards,
Lakshminath

At 09:39 AM 2/3/2006, Lakshminath Dondeti wrote:
>about 15-20 minutes each.  A brief update of the progress, issues 
>for discussion (majority of the time should be used for this -- each 
>of the discussions should cover the applicability/impact of SHA-1