Subject: [MSEC] MSEC agenda (proposed revision)

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 15:15:46 -0800

Hi all,

I am proposing a revision to the agenda so that folks interested in 
MIKEY and SRTP can participate in the discussion at the RAIarea 
meeting.  I have asked the ADs to move that discussion to the end of 
the RAIarea meeting so MSEC can plan to finish in about 90 minutes 
and interested folks can go to the other room!

Please review and comment ASAP.  I would like to upload the revised 
version in the next 12-18 hours.

thanks and regards,
Lakshminath

* MSEC status 
summary                                                5  (down from 10)
   Ran & Lakshminath

* AD advise on the quality of MSEC specifications           10  (down from 15)
   Sam

* Update on Russ's action item on hash function agility     10  (down from 15)
   Lakshminath & Ran

* GDOI Update                                                           10
   Brian & Sheela

        draft-weis-gdoi-update

* GKDP                                                                       10
   Sheela, Lakshminath, & Jing

        draft-ietf-msec-gkdp-01

* MSEC IPsec extensions                                              15
   Brian, Dragan, & George

        draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-extensions-01

* MIKEY-Applicability 
discussion                                   10  (down from 15, since 
the discussion at the RAIarea will also cover this)
   Steffen & Dragan

        draft-fries-msec-mikey-applicability-00

* MIKEY 
Updates                                                        5 
(down from 10, same reason as above)
   Bob M, & others

* ALC/NORM TESLA                                                   10
    Vincent

       draft-faurite-rmt-tesla-for-alc-norm-01

* 
SRTP-EKT 
5-10 (this is going to be discussed at the RAIarea and AVT, will talk 
to David about this)
    David, Flemming, & Lakshminath

       draft-mcgrew-srtp-ekt

About 90-95 min in all, so folks can catch the tail end of the 
SRTP-MIKEY discussion in the RAIarea meeting.

_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://six.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec

---

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 08:19:47 -0800

Folks,

The agenda has been updated based on the comments received so 
far.  Please see the IETF agenda page.

Presenters, please send your slides ASAP (that applies to me as well :-))!

See you in Dallas.

regards,
Lakshminath

At 07:24 AM 3/19/2006, Sam Hartman wrote:
>Please drop my item completely.  I can handle it on the mailing list
>and there is enough going on I will not have it done in time this
>week.

---

From: Robert Moskowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 17:01:07 -0600

There is no reason that this cannot go through the media path.

It is just how is validation done.  It could be by presenting the 
SAML certs to the SIP server for validation:

SIP1		UA1				UA2			SIP2

		<-----  MIKEY w SAML/DH  --------->

<------UA2 SAML -				- UA1 SAML----------------->
--------Valid Y/N  ->				<------  Valid Y/N ------------

Gee that looks a bit like OCSP.....

Robert Moskowitz
ICSAlabs/A Division of TruSecure Corporation
Security Interest EMail: [email-masked]