Subject: [MSEC] Agenda, with an update

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 23:54:09 -0800

Hi all,

I have added the SRTP-EKT draft to the end of the agenda.  At this 
point we have a full-length agenda (120 mins).  There may still be a 
little bit of wiggle room here and there, but any additions will come 
at the expense of shortening the other discussions.  Let Ran and me 
know if you have any suggestions for changes to the agenda.  I plan 
to upload it 12 hrs from now (this has been up for review for the 
past 24 hrs, and we received one new request).

If you are presenting, please prepare your slides as soon as you can 
(preferably in the next 2-4 days) and send them to me.  I will upload 
them for general access.  Next, if you have any drafts with open 
issues that you want opinions on, I encourage posting them to the 
list so we can start discussions.

(On a personal level) I will try and post my reviews early next week.

thanks and regards,
Lakshminath

++++++++++++++++

* MSEC status summary                                                10
   Ran & Lakshminath

* AD advise on the quality of MSEC specifications           15
   Sam

* Update on Russ's action item on hash function agility     15
   Lakshminath & Ran

* GDOI Update                                                           10
   Brian & Sheela

        draft-weis-gdoi-update

* GKDP                                                                       10
   Sheela, Lakshminath, & Jing

        draft-ietf-msec-gkdp-01

* MSEC IPsec extensions                                              15
   Brian, Dragan, & George

        draft-ietf-msec-ipsec-extensions-01

* MIKEY-Applicability discussion                                   15
   Steffen & Dragan

        draft-fries-msec-mikey-applicability-00

* MIKEY Updates                                                        10
   Bob M, & others

* ALC/NORM TESLA                                                   10
    Vincent

       draft-faurite-rmt-tesla-for-alc-norm-01

* SRTP-EKT                                                               10
    David, Flemming, & Lakshminath

       draft-mcgrew-srtp-ekt 

_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://six.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec