Subject: [MSEC] MSEC agenda (draft proposal)

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 01:36:28 -0700

Folks,

Taking all factors into consideration, I am proposing the following 
agenda.  Please let us know if you have comments or suggestions.

I realize that I am behind on writing some reviews and responses to 
emails; I will try and get to that next week!  Thanks for your patience.

regards,
Lakshminath

MSEC Agenda at IETF-66, Montreal (First draft):

* MSEC Working Group Status:  10 minutes

(Ran and I will request that all the editors/authors send a 1 page 
summary of their drafts' status which we can present to the group).

* Discussion on Cryptographic Algorithm Agility and related 
updates:  10 minutes

GDOI Update is a subtopic here.
And we need the analyses for other MSEC protocols finished/discussed 
at this meeting.

* MSEC and IPsec work:  10 minutes

MSEC-IPsec extensions

* MIKEY related updates/discussion: 15 minutes

MIKEY applicability
Discussion on further MIKEY work

* New topics: 15 minutes

RMT security work proposal and its impact on MSEC work
Composite groups

_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://six.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec

---

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 01:43:29 -0700

Here is a reference link for the RMT related topic in the proposed 
agenda: http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/rmt/current/msg00737.html

cheers,
Lakshminath