Subject: [MSEC] Using XTR algorithm for MIKEY

From: liangjing <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 11:16:29 +0800

Hello, all

the following are our draft submitted.
We will appreciate if you could review and comment on it.

Many thanks

-Jing

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

       Title           : XTR algorithm for MIKEY
       Author(s)       : J. Liang, et al.
       Filename        : draft-liang-msec-mikey-xtr-00.txt
       Pages           : 14
       Date            : 2006-10-17

  This document proposes extensions to the encryption and digital
  signature methods described for use in MIKEY, employing a new method
  of public cryptographic algorithm called Efficient and Compact
  Subgroup Trace Representation (XTR stands for ECSTR).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liang-msec-mikey-xtr-00.txt
_______________________________________________
msec mailing list
[email-masked]
http://six.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/msec