Subject: [MSEC] Agenda ?

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 21:55:41 -0800

Hi all,

I have checked my mailbox again and found that we really only have 1 
presentation request (from Adrian on GDOI-SRTP).  I want to make a 
couple of presentations, one on WG status and another on GKDP (if I get 
to finish it before the meeting).  It also appears that many of the 
regular contributors won't be attending the meeting in Prague.

Should we be canceling the meeting?  It is a busy week at the IETF and 
if other people can better use the meeting time, we should yield to them 
if we don't have any need for meeting time.

Please send me an offline email if you plan to attend and also what 
topics are of interest to you.

thanks,
Lakshminath

_______________________________________________
MSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/msec