Subject: [MSEC] Agenda ?

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 21:54:49 -0800

Hi all,

I have checked my mailbox again and found that we really only have 1 
presentation request (from Adrian on GDOI-SRTP).  I want to make a 
couple of presentations, one on WG status and another on GKDP (if I get 
to finish it before the meeting).  It also appears that many of the 
regular contributors won't be attending the meeting in Prague.

Should we be canceling the meeting?

Could people send me an offline email if they plan to attend and also 
what topics they might be interested in?  It is a busy week at the IETF 
and if other people can better use the meeting time, we should yield to 
them if we don't have any need for meeting time.

thanks,
Lakshminath

_______________________________________________
MSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/msec