Subject: [MSEC] Call for agenda items

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 10:37:31 -0800

Hi all,

I am swamped with the deadlines as are most of you, I reckon.  After the 
deadline, I am going to pick up on the LCs etc.

But, when you find time, please let Ran and me know what we should be 
discussing at the Prague meeting.

thanks,
Lakshminath

for Ran and Lakshminath

_______________________________________________
MSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/msec

---

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 13:51:13 -0800

Folks,

We have two hours for the MSEC meeting at the moment.  I have only 
received a couple of responses so far.  Please let me know ASAP what we 
might discuss at the meeting.  If there is not a whole lot to discuss, 
we can consider cutting our time short to 1 hr so other WGs/BoFs can use 
the bigger time slot.

thanks,
Lakshminath

---

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 13:51:13 -0800

Folks,

thanks,
Lakshminath