Subject: Economy Alert News Letter. Issue 163

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 15:44:43 -0500

The Gold Market Update
US Dollar takes beating as Gold Values Soar.

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.00

Market annalists predicted gold to hit as high as $800 within 2 years.
Gold has hit $over 800 an ounce in just one year due to depleted gold
supplies and a falling US Dollar.

New technology has uncovered large deposits in Suriname, a country know
for its gold since the 1700's but has until now not been fully explored.

HPGI has a 720 sq mile property right in the middle of the Gold Belt In
Suriname. Cutting edge technology has already revealed rich deposits at
nearly 4 ounces per ton.

Top 5 Points On Hemisphere Gold Inc.

1. Depletion in supplies has caused Gold to climb from $600 to over $800
an once since January.
2. The Asian demand for gold has been increasing exponentially in their
high growth economy, yet the market is not able to meet the demand.
3. Cutting edge technology and careful financial management has taken
this company far. Recent news is showing as high as 3.55 Ounces/Ton.
4. Suriname is one of the largest gold rushes in the world right now.
HPGI's claim is in the middle of some of the largest producing mines in
the Suriname Gold Belt.
5. Gold has continued to be a strong foundation for financial security
globally.

Hemisphere is certainly the next hot stock in the booming gold market.
Media campaigns are set to launch next week and recent news releases are
already forcing share prices up over 120% in just the last few weeks.
This is the time to carefully consider HPGI as your next investment
opportunity.