Subject: [MSEC] Instructions to presenters

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 11:45:27 -0800

Sorry for the bulk email ...

Brian and Liu, please prepare slides on your topics.  Also, please 
communicate to the other WGs that should be interested in the work you 
are proposing.  I will contact them as well.  The idea is to get the 
necessary exposure to the work so we can figure out the next steps at 
the meeting.

Brian, Sheela, Vincent, (any others?) please send a slide or two 
providing updates on the WG drafts.  I will combine all of them into one 
slide set.  I will ask you to speak to your slides however :).

We need to make the presentations available 1-2 days before the meeting 
so remote participants have access to them during the meeting.

best regards,
Lakshminath

_______________________________________________
MSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/msec