Subject: Newsletter Update Inside

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 08:15:30 +0100

The Gold Watcher
American Dollar continues to drop as Gold breaks $800/ounce.

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.00

Gold prices are climbing twice as fast as last years predictions. Lack
of exploration in the 90's has caused a depleted gold supply and the US
dollar has pushed investors to a more secure investment.

Suriname is the biggest name in the Gold market as recent findings have
shown huge deposits and over 50 Million ounces have already been
extracted.

Hemisphere Gold Inc has recently announced findings of rich gold
deposits in Suriname. This is on their 720 sq mile property right in the
middle of the largest gold mines in the Suriname gold belt.

Important Points To Remember

1. Analysts have predicted a steady rise in gold for the last two years.
Prices have already exceeded their expectations.
2. Lack of development of new mine locations during the 90's is now
creating a shortage of gold in a high demand market.
3. Share prices have been strong through out the year and recent news
has increased share values by over 110%.
4. Suriname is in the middle of a modern day Gold rush. HPGI's property
is in the middle of one of the highest producing gold deposits in the
world.
5. Gold tends to be a better investment as it keeps its value better
than most currencies over time.

Hemisphere is launching a large media campaign next week with the intent
of raising investor awareness of there recent findings in Suriname. This
may be the best time to review the company’s website and check out
profiles on sites like “Stockguru”. Move fast on it this week and get
ahead of next week’s media hit.