Subject: [MSEC] Vancouver Meeting

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 13:06:56 -0700

Folks,

It appears that there is some level of interest to have a meeting in 
Vancouver.  I am still not fully convinced, however.  In any event, I 
have submitted a request for a meeting slot.

If there is a strong case for rechartering or charter expansion or new 
items, please convince folks on this list and others and request them to 
come to the meeting.  I will request Tim to be present so we can gauge 
interest.  Leading up to the meeting (if the secretariat can indeed 
accommodate us), I would like to see activity in that direction.

Next, let us also try to finish the currently chartered items and other 
works in progress.

Please feel free to send requests for Agenda slots.  Once I hear from 
the secretariat, I will update you.

thanks,
Lakshminath

_______________________________________________
MSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/msec