Subject: [MSEC] draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-srtp-01 posted

From: "Sheela Rowles (srowles)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 10:57:23 -0800

FYI that this draft was posted.  Let me know if there are any comments.
I will be presenting the updates at the MSEC meeting.

Thanks,
Sheela

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 9:21 AM
To: Sheela Rowles (srowles)
Cc: Mark Baugher (mbaugher); [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-srtp-01 

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-srtp-01.txt has been
successfuly submitted by Sheela Rowles and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-srtp
Revision:	 01
Title:		 GDOI Key Establishment for the SRTP Data Security
Protocol
Creation_date:	 2007-12-03
WG ID:		 msec
Number_of_pages: 24

Abstract:
The Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) protects unicast and
multicast RTP packets.  Multicast receivers of SRTP session data
therefore share an SRTP master key for message authentication and
decryption.  This document describes how to establish a shared, "group
key" for an SRTP session using RFC 3547, the Group Domain of
Interpretation (GDOI) and RFC 2408, the Internet Security Association
and Key Management Protocol.  This document extends GDOI for SRTP group
key establishment.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
MSEC mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/msec