Subject: [Mud] Invitation: MUD/IoT onboarding @ Mon 2019-07-22 08:30 - 10:30 (EDT) ([email-masked])

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019 16:50:32 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: MUD/IoT onboarding
When: Mon 2019-07-22 08:30 – 10:30 Eastern Time - Toronto
Where: C2 on 22st floor
Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] - organizer
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=N2JrcmlwMXFlcHB0dnUyaWFpNzIwa3N2N2IgbXVkQGlldGYub3Jn&tok=MTkjbWNoYXJsZXNyQGdtYWlsLmNvbTkzMzcwMjgyYzhjNzhkMTEzZGZkNTE2Mzg2YmQ0NDYwZGYyMzllM2U&ctz=America%2FToronto&hl=en&es=0

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future updates for this event, decline this event.  
Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for  
your entire calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer and be added to the guest list, or invite others regardless  
of their own invitation status, or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding