Subject: Re: [Mud] [hackathon] network and power

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 09:50:37 +0100

Charles,
Re: power and network

at the SUIT/TEEP/RATS Hackathon this week, about 11 people said they were
going to the IETF Hackathon.  Of those, I think it was 3-4 were going to do
SUIT/TEEP/RATS and some of us would flit between tables.

Both SUIT/TEEP/RATS and MUD/ANIMA would seem to need tables with extra power
and wired networking.    Different, but nearby tables, would be appreciated.
I'll try to get that into the wiki, but network/LTE is poor on the train I'm
on.

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-

---

From: "Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 15:13:55 +0000

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the heads up, and great to hear that the collaboration on running code has extended beyond IETF hackathons. 

Cheers,
Charles

On 2/20/20, 1:10 AM, "Michael Richardson" <[email-masked]> wrote:

    Charles,
    Re: power and network