Subject: Monday noon in Atlanta

From: Iljitsch van Beijnum <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 21:58:29 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I just wanted to remind everyone of our unofficial get-together during
the lunch break on monday. Since lunch breaks are there for a reason and
1.5 hours is way too short to get any work done anyway, the purpose is
mainly to say hi and see if there is the possibility to really get into
things later on in (a) smaller group(s).

In addition to this, Michel Py and myself will be talking about our
respective drafts with anyone who's interested after the reception on
sunday.

I'll send a message to the list as soon as I have secured a location for
monday. Drop me a line or find us at the reception if you want to talk
on sunday or want to schedule a private (or not so private) talk some
other time.

What I'm interested in discussing the most:

- geographical aggregation (see my draft)
- Michel's MHAP (see his draft)
- our GAPI address allocation system
- unification of aliasing/tunneling protocols
- naming spaces, mapping/discovery and where in the stack this should happen
- anything else that moves multihoming in v6 along

Iljitsch