Subject: Reminder re multi6 drafts

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 10:24:06 +0100

Folks,

Just a reminder that we'd like all updated or new drafts describing
possible approaches to solutions for multi6 to be submitted in the
near future. We originally suggested a hard deadline of the end
of December, but since people found that too rigid, let's try for
having all the I-Ds available by mid-January at the latest.
In addition to the existing proposals discussed in Minneapolis,
we are at least expecting HIP and SCTP based contributions.

We do ask that each draft includes a *short* self-assessment against the
goals in RFC 3582. For convenience, please name them as
  draft-AUTHOR-multi6-...

Please remember that one of our objectives is to identify architectural
components that occur in the various proposals.

The co-chairs are acutely aware that the published charter for this
WG is out of date. We do plan to fix that.

   Brian
   multi6 co-chair
-- 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Brian E Carpenter 
Distinguished Engineer, Internet Standards & Technology, IBM 

NEW ADDRESS <[email-masked]> PLEASE UPDATE ADDRESS BOOK