Subject: [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-lear-multi6-things-to-think-about-03.txt]

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 10:22:47 +0200

This will be the version we discuss in the interim meeting

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lear-multi6-things-to-think-about-03.txt
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 15:50:43 -0400
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title		: Things MULTI6 Developers should think about
	Author(s)	: E. Lear
	Filename	: draft-lear-multi6-things-to-think-about-03.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2004-5-25
	
This document specifies a set of questions that authors should be
prepared to answer as part of a solution to multihoming with IPv6.
The questions do not assume that multihoming is the only problem of
interest, nor do they demand a more general solution either.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lear-multi6-things-to-think-about-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-lear-multi6-things-to-think-about-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-lear-multi6-things-to-think-about-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

-- 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Brian E Carpenter
Distinguished Engineer, Internet Standards & Technology, IBM

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce