Subject: multiple destination address issues

From: Iljitsch van Beijnum <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 13:46:45 +0200

Hi,

Not sure how many of you are also in v6ops. However, you may want to 
read v6ops-v6onbydefault-02.txt as it has a discussion on issues 
surrounding multiple destination addresses. The trouble is that by 
running dual stack this automatically raises the issue of selecting 
which address to use because you can connect over IPv4 or IPv6. Most of 
the issues discussed in this part of the draft are relevant what we're 
doing here.

Iljitsch

---

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 16:08:24 +0300 (EEST)

> the issues discussed in this part of the draft are relevant what we're 

To add to this, the document will be under IESG evaluation tomorrow, 
so if you want to send feedback on it, better do it ASAP.

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings