Subject: Re: For your travel planning

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 08:23:54 +0200

Please note that the latest draft IETF agenda shows multi6 meeting
on MONDAY morning (instead of Tuesday) and on Wednesday afternoon.

Also note that most of the agenda of the two sessions will be
devoted to the design team documents:

                       Multihoming L3 Shim Approach
                   draft-nordmark-multi6dt-shim-00.txt

                        Hash Based Addresses (HBA)
                      draft-bagnulo-multi6dt-hba-00

                  Functional decomposition of the M6 protocol
                 draft-bagnulo-multi6dt-functional-dec-00

         Failure Detection and Locator Selection in Multi6
                draft-arkko-multi6dt-failure-detection-00

                     Multi6 Application Referral Issues
                    draft-nordmark-multi6dt-refer-00.txt

The draft agenda will be coming soon...

    Brian
    co-chair

Brian E Carpenter wrote:
> Multi6 people,
> 
> FYI we are expecting some drafts from the multi6 design team
> in the coming weeks. As a result we have scheduled two
> sessions at the November IETF, provisionally on Tuesday
> November 9 and Wednesday November 10.
> 
> The IETF agenda is not final, so these may change. The latest
> version is always at:
> 
> http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda_61.html
> 
>    Brian
>

---

From: Iljitsch van Beijnum <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 11:49:58 +0200

On 28-okt-04, at 8:23, Brian E Carpenter wrote:

> on MONDAY morning (instead of Tuesday)

This is not good, as it overlaps with the open apps area session.

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 13:53:11 +0200

>>                    draft-nordmark-multi6dt-refer-00.txt

Correct. We have asked to be moved back to Tuesday morning, and
we will see what they answer...

    Brian

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 17:19:28 +0200

Thanks to the Secretariat's flexibility, we are
back on Tuesday again to avoid two unwelcome clashes:

 > MULTI6 has been moved to Tuesday, November 9 at 0900-1130.
 > Other groups scheduled at that time are: dhc, mpls, btns,
 > ltans, ippm, sipping.

   Brian