Subject: Re: I-D ACTION:draft-bagnulo-multi6dt-functional-dec-00.txt

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 14:49:46 +0200

Just one comment at the moment: this draft doesn't cover
*all* the functional components detailed in Section 6
of draft-ietf-multi6-architecture-02.txt.
That should probably be noted in the introduction.

(Incidentally, reference [3] points to an obsolete
draft.)

     Brian

---

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 20:59:14 +0200

Hi Brian,

this draft is very draft.
Its goal is mainly to present a protocol walkthrough that considers the 
different types of messages that can be used in a multi6 protocol.
several choices need to be made. I guess that when we decide which are 
the preffered options, we will be able to provide a more complete 
analysis
do you think that for a prelimary analysis is there something very big 
that is missing in the draft?

thanks, marcelo

> (Incidentally, reference [3] points to an obsolete
------------------------------------------
Please note that my former email address
[email-masked] is no longer in use
Please send mail to:
marcelo at it dot uc3m dot es
------------------------------------------