Subject: Multi6 WG Last Call (3 of 3) draft-ietf-multi6-v4-multihoming-02.txt

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 00:17:26 +0200

It is proposed to forward
     draft-ietf-multi6-v4-multihoming-02.txt
to the IESG for approval as an Informational RFC

Any final comments must be sent to the WG list at [email-masked]
within two weeks, i.e. at the latest on November 3, 2004.

Thanks

   Brian Carpenter
   multi6 WG co-chair

---

From: Pekka Savola <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 20:49:59 +0300 (EEST)

> within two weeks, i.e. at the latest on November 3, 2004.

While I think the document could still be further improved, it seems 
that the document should be good enough right now, and is ready for 
publication.

-- 
Pekka Savola                 "You each name yourselves king, yet the
Netcore Oy                    kingdom bleeds."
Systems. Networks. Security. -- George R.R. Martin: A Clash of Kings