Subject: Draft multi6 agenda

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 13:34:31 +0100

This has been sent in, but of course we can still update it if necessary.
Please try to read all the drafts in advance.

    Brian + Kurtis
    multi6 co-chairs
Site Multihoming in IPv6 (multi6)

Tuesday, November 9 at 0900-1130
Wednesday, November 10 at 1530-1730
===================================

CHAIRS: Brian Carpenter <[email-masked]>
        Kurt Lindqvist <[email-masked]>

AGENDA:

  o Administrivia                                        5 minutes

  o Agenda Bashing                                       5 minutes

  o WG document status              (chairs)             5 minutes
    (extra time if significant Last Call or
     IESG issues arise)

     draft-ietf-multi6-multihoming-threats-01.txt      with IESG  
     draft-ietf-multi6-v4-multihoming-02.txt           WG Last Call ends Nov. 3
     draft-ietf-multi6-things-to-think-about-00.txt    WG Last Call ends Nov. 3
     draft-ietf-multi6-architecture-02.txt             WG Last Call ends Nov. 3

  o Design team- presentations and discussion            3 hours total
   
    General report from design team (Erik Nordmark)     10 min.

    Multihoming L3 Shim Approach
    draft-nordmark-multi6dt-shim-00.txt (Erik Nordmark) 30 min.

    Hash Based Addresses (HBA)                          30 min.
    draft-bagnulo-multi6dt-hba-00.txt
                           (Marcelo Bagnulo)

    Functional decomposition of the M6 protocol         30 min. 
    draft-bagnulo-multi6dt-functional-dec-00.txt
                           (Marcelo Bagnulo)

    Failure Detection and Locator Selection in Multi6   30 min.
    draft-arkko-multi6dt-failure-detection-00.txt

--- end of first session ---

    Multi6 Application Referral Issues                  30 min.
    draft-nordmark-multi6dt-refer-00.txt (Erik Nordmark)

    Final discusssion on design team                    20 min. 

  o draft-huitema-multi6-addr-selection-00.txt          15 minutes
    draft-huitema-multi6-ingress-filtering-00.txt
                           (Marcelo Bagnulo)

  o draft-arifumi-multi6-sas-policy-dist-00.txt         15 minutes 
    (also see draft-hirotaka-dhcp6-sas-option-00.txt)
     and draft-arifumi-ipv6-nd-source-address-select-01)
                           (Arifumi Matsumoto)

  o Next steps for the WG  (Chairs & AD)                until EOT