Subject: Mailing list and draft charter for new multihoming BOF/WG

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 14:00:57 +0100

Hi,

As promised, Kurtis and I have drafted a charter for the proposed
WG to standardize the IPv6 multihoming shim layer.

The (perhaps temporary) mailing list is [email-masked]

Join by sending a message to [email-masked] containing
one line:
  subscribe shim6
and respond as necessary to the confirmation message.

The draft charter is attached. Please DO NOT discuss it on this
(multi6) list - if you want to discuss it, please join the shim6
list and discuss it there.

Be aware that if you reply to this message, your reply will be sent
to the shim6 list. It would be a good idea to subscribe first!

We will request a shim6 BOF at the next IETF, and also start the
process of forming at WG. But first, we need your comments on
the draft charter.

Regards

     Brian and Kurtis

P.S.

The final three multi6 deliverables were submitted to the IESG today.
That's
  draft-ietf-multi6-v4-multihoming-03
  draft-ietf-multi6-architecture-03.txt
  draft-ietf-multi6-things-to-think-about-01.txt