Subject: [multimob] Informal Meeting Slides

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 16:14:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Folks,
  I am attaching three sets of slides for tomorrow's informal meeting at 8 am in Yosemite A (next to IETF Registration).
  Please download and bring these slides tomorrow. We most possibly wont have a projector in the room so we would need to follow up on the slides using our own laptops.
  See you there!

Behcet

---

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 19:31:39 -0400

I have been asked by Brian to chair this meeting.

If we do have a projector, I do not have a functioning dongle for it,  
so someone else will have either loan me one or use their laptop to  
drive the projector.

Regards
Marshall

On Mar 25, 2009, at 7:14 PM, Behcet Sarikaya wrote:

> Hello Folks,
>   I am attaching three sets of slides for tomorrow's informal  
> meeting at 8 am in Yosemite A (next to IETF Registration).
>   Please download and bring these slides tomorrow. We most possibly  
> wont have a projector in the room so we would need to follow up on  
> the slides using our own laptops.
>   See you there!
>
> Behcet
>
> <IETF74schedule.ppt><Multimob_BarBOF_dvh.ppt><Multimob-Mcast-User- 
> Auth-ietf74.ppt>_______________________________________________
> multimob mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/multimob

---

From: Hitoshi Asaeda <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 18:38:56 -0700 (PDT)

I've taken a quick look at your sildes.

Precisely because the current situation of multimob is still in a
phase to decide the target, tomorrow's one hour discussion should not
include many things.
The problem statement slides you sent mix architecture discussion,
protocol discussion, and service model discussion.
And Bill's auth discussion is for a global topic, not for multimob.

Let's narrow the scope, and clearly define the target we focus on.
Otherwise, the situation won't be changed.

Regards,
--
Hitoshi Asaeda