Subject: [multimob] PS draft

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 13:03:16 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Group Management Protocol Operation Over Wireless Problem Statement
	Author(s)	: B. Sarikaya, D. von Hugo
	Filename	: draft-sarikaya-multimob-overwireless-ps-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2009-3-5
	
Multicast mobility using existing IETF protocols is inefficient.
   This document looks at the principal shorcomings in IGMP/MLD that
   arise from operating over three wireless links, IEEE 16e used in
   Mobile WiMAX, IEEE 802.11 used in Wi-Fi networks and 3GPP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-multimob-overwireless-ps-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-multimob-overwireless-ps-00.txt>