Subject: [multimob] FW: Manual Post Requested for draft-sijeon-netlmm-mms-pmip6

From: Jeon Seil <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 01:16:31 +0900

Hello.. Netlmm and multimob All..

We have re-submitted modified draft for PMIPv6 multicasting due to exact
handover procedure.

When we compare new draft to 00-version, PBU/PBA signaling procedure is
modified.

Please take a look and let me know your comments.
Thank you

====================================================================
Manual Posting Requested for following Internet-Draft:

I-D Submission Tool URL:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/status.cgi?submission_id=13558

Filename:    draft-sijeon-netlmm-mms-pmip6
Version:    01
Staging URL:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/staging/draft-sijeon-netlmm-mms-pmip6-01.txt
Title:     Mobile Multicasting Support in Proxy Mobile IPv6
Creation_date:    2009-03-07
WG ID:     Indvidual Submission
Number_of_pages: 8
Abstract:
To support IP-based group mobile communication, such as mobile IPTV, IP
multicasting is required. Two major constraints in mobile multicasting are
the tunnel convergence problem and high handover latency. To reduce the
constraints, several mobile multicasting schemes based on Mobile IP have
been proposed. To meet requirements, we present a multicasting architecture
and fast handover scheme for Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6).

Submitter: Seil Jeon ([email-masked])

Author(s):
Seil Jeon, [email-masked]
Younghan Kim, [email-masked]

Comment:
I want my draft to be posted NetLMM WG in Internet Area.
Thank you..