Subject: [multimob] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-hui-multimob-fast-handover-00

From: Min Hui <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 14:33:34 +0800

Hi, all

I just submitted a new draft to Multimob BOF,
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hui-multimob-fast-handover-00.txt

The draft specifies the fast handover mechanism to solve the problem
of handover latency and packet loss in Proxy Mobile IPv6 Multicast.

Any comment is welcome, thanks.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: 2009/6/30
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-hui-multimob-fast-handover-00
To: [email-masked]
抄送： [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-hui-multimob-fast-handover-00.txt has been
successfuly submitted by Min Hui and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-hui-multimob-fast-handover
Revision:        00
Title:           Fast Handover for Multicast in Proxy Mobile IPv6
Creation_date:   2009-06-29
WG ID:           Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 16

Abstract:
This document specifies the fast handover mechanism to solve the
problem of handover latency and packet loss in Proxy Mobile IPv6
Multicast. Necessary extensions are specified for Handover Initiate
(HI) and Handover Acknowledgement (HAck) messages to support
multicast handover procedure.

The IETF Secretariat.