Subject: [multimob] An architecture draft for multicast receiver mobility

From: Liu Hui <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 21:21:38 +0800

Hi all,
 
I prepare an architecture draft for Multicast Receiver Mobility.  It
describes the various aspects to be considered such as MIP signalling, group
management, multicast routing, handover optimization and etc. in receiver
mobility senario.  These issues are analyzed and possible solution are
suggested in the draft. Some of them are based on the contributions of the
list.
 
Currently it does not yet cover all MIP protocols, and all the issues and
solutions.  Other issues could be included later if necessary.  You are
welcome to provide comments or inputs to it.  The draft could be found at:
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-multimob-multicast-receiver-mo
bility-00.txt

Best Regards,
Liu Hui