Subject: [multimob] Multimob drafts

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 07:58:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
  These are the drafts submitted to Multimob in IETF draft repository:
08 Mar 2009  draft-asaeda-multimob-igmp-mld-mobility-extensions 
06 Jul 2009  draft-asaeda-multimob-igmp-mld-optimization 
08 Mar 2009  draft-asaeda-multimob-pmip6-extension 
20 Jun 2008  draft-deng-multimob-mip4 
19 Oct 2008  draft-deng-multimob-pmip6-requirement 
13 Jul 2008  draft-deng-multimob-ps-mobilemulticast 
13 May 2009  draft-gundavelli-multimob-pmip6basicmcast-solution 
30 Jun 2009  draft-hui-multimob-fast-handover 
06 Jul 2009  draft-krishnan-multimob-pmip6basicmcast-solution 
16 Oct 2008  draft-liu-multimob-igmp-mld-mobility-req 
14 Jun 2009  draft-liu-multimob-multicast-receiver-mobility 
05 Mar 2009  draft-sarikaya-multimob-overwireless-ps 
21 Feb 2008  draft-sarikaya-multimob-ps 
01 Jul 2009  draft-schmidt-multimob-pmipv6-mcast-deployment 
04 Jul 2009  draft-sijeon-multimob-mms-pmip6 
04 Feb 2009  draft-von-hugo-multimob-agents 
06 Nov 2007  draft-xia-multimob-hybrid 
14 Jul 2008  draft-yang-multimob-mip6-mc-tunnel-opt 
20 Nov 2007  draft-zhang-multimob-memcast-ps 
08 Aug 2008  draft-zhang-multimob-mld-mmcast 
01 Oct 2008  draft-zhang-multimob-mldsas-mmcast 
03 Nov 2008  draft-zhao-multimob-pmip6-solution

There are a few others submitted to other places, we suggest those people to submit their drafts to Multimob.

If you have any updates on the above drafts, please submit them by next Monday, July 13, 2009.

Regards,

Behcet