Subject: [multimob] Minutes

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 04:56:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
  Draft minutes have been posted at:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/75/minutes/multimob.txt

Thanks to Matthias for his hard work in taking the minutes.

The minutes will be detailed with Jabber activity and a revised version will be posted later today.

Regards,

Gorry & Behcet

---

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 17:39:51 +0200

As promised by Behcet,

Here are the draft minutes. I'd like to solicit comments and 
corrections, by the 10th August.

I'd also like to extend a huge thank you to all who contributed to 
multimob - we had a sizeable set of technical contributions (which 
speaks of your interest in getting specifications defined) and many 
people helped in clarifying the Charter and what this means prior to the 
meeting - this was a great help in getting this BoF in place. We'll now 
have to await advice and directions from our Area Directors on the next 
steps.

Best wishes,

Gorry & Bhecet

Behcet Sarikaya wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> multimob mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/multimob
> 
>