Subject: [multimob] three drafts available

From: Hitoshi Asaeda <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 18:45:36 +0900 (JST)

Hello folks,

The following drafts are available:

1. IGMP/MLD optimization
   draft-asaeda-multimob-igmp-mld-optimization-00.txt

2. IGMP/MLD protocol extension (Hold/Release extension)
   draft-asaeda-multimob-igmp-mld-mobility-extensions-03.txt

3. PMIPv6 protocol extension for IP multicast support
   draft-asaeda-multimob-pmip6-extension-02.txt

Regarding the first and second drafts, the previous draft,
igmp-mld-mobility-extensions-02, is split into these IGMP/MLD
optimization and extension drafts.

The third one is the PMIPv6 extension draft that provides the detail
spec for IP multicast support for PMIPv6. This version includes the
clear description for the protocol extension and reasons why protocol
extension is necessary for effective IP multicast communication with
PMIPv6.

According to the proposed bof agenda, the time slot to present them is
very limited, and hence I'd encourage you to read them, especially
PMIPv6 extension draft.

Regards,
--
Hitoshi Asaeda