Subject: [multimob] New Version Notification for draft-zhao-multimob-pmip6-solution-03

From: "john.zhao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 23:04:39 +0800

Hi all,

        I have updated my draft as the following. Welcome comment,
anything missed let me know ASAP.

        Best Rgds,
Thanks,

John.zhao

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: 2009/7/13
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-zhao-multimob-pmip6-solution-03
To: [email-masked]
抄送： [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-zhao-multimob-pmip6-solution-03.txt has
been successfuly submitted by YuanKui ZHAO and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:        draft-zhao-multimob-pmip6-solution
Revision:        03
Title:           The Solution for Pmipv6 Multicast Service
Creation_date:   2009-07-13
WG ID:           Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 24

Abstract:
To mobility scenario, multicast service is a valuable feature to
those mobile customers.  We need to consider how to integrate current
multicast service in PMIPv6 domain.  This draft will introduce this
kind of solution about proxy mobile multicast.  It explains the
system solution and framework about how to provide the proxy mobile
multicast system.

The IETF Secretariat.