Subject: [multimob] Status of BOF ?

From: Daniel Park <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 18:21:34 +0900

Anybody can do let me know the status of this BOF ? Still in progress ? due
to missing over the previous sweden's IETF...:-)

Thanks in advance,

-- 

Soohong Daniel Park
Standard Architect, http://blog.naver.com/natpt
DMC Business, Samsung Electronics, KOREA

NOTE: 본 메일은 Gmail에서 발송되었습니다

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 13:26:23 +0300

There's a proposed charter which is in its public review period. I 
expect the WG to be created soon.

Jari

---

From: Daniel Park <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 11:10:46 +0900

Thanks,

This activity might be very helpful for me to widely deploy IPTV services
over wireless environments called Mobile IPTV. Lot of multicasting channels
will run in wireless and mobility happen occationally...

Good news, and thanks Jari.

Daniel

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 7:26 PM, Jari Arkko <[email-masked]> wrote:

> There's a proposed charter which is in its public review period. I expect
> the WG to be created soon.
>
> Jari
>
>

-- 

Soohong Daniel Park