Subject: [multimob] Document Action: 'Base Deployment for Multicast Listener Support in PMIPv6 Domains' to Informational RFC (draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-base-solution-07.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 09:43:41 -0800

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Base Deployment for Multicast Listener Support in PMIPv6 Domains'
  (draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-base-solution-07.txt) as an Informational
RFC

This document is the product of the Multicast Mobility Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Jari Arkko and Ralph Droms.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-base-solution/

Technical Summary

   This document describes deployment options for activating multicast
   listener functions in Proxy Mobile IPv6 domains without modifying
   mobility and multicast protocol standards. 

Working Group Summary

   This is a product of the MULTIMOB working group.

Document Quality

   The document has been reviewed by the working group and
   proxy MIP experts.

Personnel

   The document shepherd is Bechet Sarikaya. The responsible Area
   Director is Jari Arkko.

RFC Editor Note

  Please remove the RFC 2119 boilerplate text and change all MUST/SHOULD/MAY keywords
  to lower case.

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 09:55:06 -0800

With this we (multimob) have completed our first charter item!
Thanks to the authors and everyone else involved for all the hard work.

Stig

---

From: Hares Susan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 17:56:06 -0500

Congratulations Stig and Behcet! 

Sue 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Stig Venaas
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2011 12:55 PM
To: multimob mailing list
Subject: Re: [multimob] Document Action: 'Base Deployment for Multicast
Listener Support in PMIPv6 Domains' to Informational
RFC(draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-base-solution-07.txt)

Stig
_______________________________________________
multimob mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/multimob