Subject: [multimob] Session in Prague

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 11:33:32 -0800 (PST)

Folks,
  We got our session tentatively reserved like this:

> MULTIMOB Session 1 (2 hours)
> Tuesday, Morning Session I 0900-1130
> Room Name: Roma

We are still waiting for presentation requests. So far we have received only one 
:-).

Regards,

Behcet & Stig

---

From: Hitoshi Asaeda <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 12:14:16 +0900 (JST)

Hi Behcet,

> We are still waiting for presentation requests. So far we have
> received only one :-).

I'd like to ask the following two presentation items.

o. IGMP/MLD tuning draft
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-asaeda-multimob-igmp-mld-optimization-05

o. PMIPv6 extension draft
   http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-asaeda-multimob-pmip6-extension-05

Regards,
--
Hitoshi Asaeda