Subject: [multimob] revision of igmp/mld optimization draft

From: Hitoshi Asaeda <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 11:19:52 +0800 (HKT)

Hello folks,

We've submitted the revised version of the IGMP/MLD optimization
draft.

There are several notes for this revision.

At first, two new co-authors, Liu and Qin, are included from this
revision. They gave me several valuable comments and I believe the
overall draft quality is improved.
As you know, this draft aims to give the guideline for tuning igmp/mld
timers and other values. The revised draft clearly describes this
concept by separating subsections with possible tuning values for each
timer and value.
And according to the comments in the mboned WG, unicasting General
query is moved to appendix, because although this spec is allowed in
[RFC3376] and [RFC3810], it should not be allowed as the standard
behevior.

Thanks for your review.

Regards,
--
Hitoshi Asaeda

---

From: Hitoshi Asaeda <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 11:29:45 +0800 (HKT)

> We've submitted the revised version of the IGMP/MLD optimization

The draft is available on;
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-asaeda-multimob-igmp-mld-optimization-05

Regards,
--
Hitoshi Asaeda