Subject: [multimob] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-zuniga-multimob-smspmip-05

From: "Luis M. Contreras" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 22:45:43 +0100

Hi all,

we have just posted an updated version of the draft proposal for a dedicated
multicast LMA architecture.

You can find the new draft at the following link:
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-zuniga-multimob-smspmip-05.txt

best regards,

Luis

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: 2011/3/14
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-zuniga-multimob-smspmip-05
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-zuniga-multimob-smspmip-05.txt has been
successfully submitted by Luis M. Contreras and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:        draft-zuniga-multimob-smspmip
Revision:        05
Title:           Support Multicast Services Using Proxy Mobile IPv6
Creation_date:   2011-03-14
WG ID:           Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 22

Abstract:
The MULTIMOB group has specified a base solution to support IP
multicasting in a PMIPv6 domain [I-D.draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-base-
solution]. In this document, an enhancement is proposed to the base
solution to use a dedicated multicast LMA as the topological anchor
point for multicast traffic, while the MAG remains as an IGMP/MLD
proxy. This enhancement provides benefits such as reducing multicast
traffic replication and supporting different PMIPv6 deployments
scenarios.

The IETF Secretariat.

---

From: "Zuniga, Juan Carlos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 22:28:37 -0400

Luis,

Thanks a lot for taking care  of this!

Regarding the presentation, Behcet may ask for some slides soon. We
should probably make a draft version to highlight the benefits (again)
and the latest changes. Regarding the comparison, let's first take a
look at the other drafts to evaluate the landscape of the meeting and
then let's discuss how we want to proceed.

Regards,

Juan Carlos

From: Luis M. Contreras [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: March 15, 2011 5:46 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; Ignacio Soto; Rahman, Akbar; Zuniga, Juan Carlos
Subject: Fwd: New Version Notification for
draft-zuniga-multimob-smspmip-05

Hi all,

we have just posted an updated version of the draft proposal for a
dedicated multicast LMA architecture.

best regards,

Luis

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: 2011/3/14
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-zuniga-multimob-smspmip-05
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked],

Abstract:

The IETF Secretariat.