Subject: [multimob] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-schmidt-multimob-pmipv6-base-source-00

From: "Thomas C. Schmidt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 14:43:17 +0200

Hi all,

the draft is now online in the ID-repository: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schmidt-multimob-pmipv6-base-source-00

A new version of I-D, draft-schmidt-multimob-pmipv6-base-source-00.txt 
has been successfully submitted by Thomas Schmidt and posted to the IETF 
repository.

Filename:	 draft-schmidt-multimob-pmipv6-base-source
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Mobile Multicast Sender Support in PMIPv6 Domains with Base 
Multicast Deployment
Creation_date:	 2011-03-28
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 12

Abstract:
Multicast communication can be enabled in Proxy Mobile IPv6 domains
by deploying MLD Proxy functions at Mobile Access Gateways, and
multicast routing functions at Local Mobility Anchors.  This document
describes the support of mobile multicast senders in Proxy Mobile
IPv6 domains that is provided by this base deployment scenario.
Mobile sources remain agnostic of multicast mobility operations.

Looking forward to discussing tomorrow!

Thomas