Subject: [multimob] New draft on source mobility in the base solution

From: "Thomas C. Schmidt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 01:42:18 +0100

Hi all,

we've just set up a new draft explaining source mobility in the base 
solution:

Mobile Multicast Sender Support in PMIPv6 Domains with Base Multicast
                                Deployment
               draft-schmidt-multimob-pmipv6-base-source-00

Abstract

    Multicast communication can be enabled in Proxy Mobile IPv6 domains
    by deploying MLD Proxy functions at Mobile Access Gateways, and
    multicast routing functions at Local Mobility Anchors.  This document
    describes the support of mobile multicast senders in Proxy Mobile
    IPv6 domains that is provided by this base deployment scenario.
    Mobile sources remain agnostic of multicast mobility operations.

Due to cut-off, this document could not be submitted, but can be 
retrieved under
http://inet.cpt.haw-hamburg.de/papers/draft-schmidt-multimob-pmipv6-base-source-00.txt

Sorry for being late.

This document will be presented next week in Prague, but may also 
resolve parts of the recent discussion on source mobility following 
Hitoshi's draft-asaeda-multimob-pmip6-extension.

See you in Prague,

Thomas

-- 

Prof. Dr. Thomas C. Schmidt
° Hamburg University of Applied Sciences                   Berliner Tor 7 °
° Dept. Informatik, Internet Technologies Group    20099 Hamburg, Germany °
° http://www.haw-hamburg.de/inet                   Fon: +49-40-42875-8452 °
° http://www.informatik.haw-hamburg.de/~schmidt    Fax: +49-40-42875-8409 °