Subject: [multimob] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-contreras-multimob-rams-01.txt

From: "Luis M. Contreras" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 18:38:43 +0200

Dear all,

we have just uploaded an updated version of draft-contreras-multimob-rams,
contributing to the set of solutions proposed for defining mechanisms to
optimize multicast traffic during a handover.

The new version can be found at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-contreras-multimob-rams-01

Best regards,

Luis

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2011/7/11
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-contreras-multimob-rams-01.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-contreras-multimob-rams-01.txt has been
successfully submitted by Luis Contreras and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-contreras-multimob-rams
Revision:        01
Title:           Rapid acquisition of the MN multicast subscription after
handover
Creation date:   2011-07-11
WG ID:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 33

Abstract:
  A new proposal is presented for speeding up the acquisition by the
  MAG of the MN&#39;s active multicast subscription information, in order
  to accelerate the multicast delivery to the MN during handover. To do
  that, an extension of the current PMIPv6 protocol is required. The
  solution described in this memo is not only applicable to the base
  multicast solution, but also it can be applied to other solutions
  envisioned as possible architectural evolutions of it. Furthermore,
  it is also independent of the role played by the MAG within the
  multicast metwork (either acting as MLD proxy or multicast router).

The IETF Secretariat