Subject: [multimob] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-zuniga-multimob-smspmip-06.txt

From: "Luis M. Contreras" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 17:38:30 +0200

Dear all,

we have just posted an updated version of the multicast solution proposal
draft-zuniga-multimob-smspmip.

You can find the new draft at the following link:

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-zuniga-multimob-smspmip-06.txt<http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-zuniga-multimob-smspmip-05.txt>

best regards,

 Luis

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2011/7/11
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-zuniga-multimob-smspmip-06.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-zuniga-multimob-smspmip-06.txt has been
successfully submitted by Luis M. Contreras and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:        draft-zuniga-multimob-smspmip
Revision:        06
Title:           Support Multicast Services Using Proxy Mobile IPv6
Creation date:   2011-07-11
WG ID:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 22

Abstract:
  The MULTIMOB group has specified a base solution to support IP
  multicasting in a PMIPv6 domain [RFC6224]. In this document, an
  enhancement is proposed to the base solution to use a multicast tree
  mobility anchor as the topological anchor point for multicast
  traffic, while the MAG remains as an IGMP/MLD proxy. This enhancement
  provides benefits such as reducing multicast traffic replication and
  supporting different PMIPv6 deployments scenarios.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: "Luis M. Contreras" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 17:55:51 +0200

Hi all,

it seems that the previous link does not work properly when directly
clicking on it.

Please, try this one to access the new draft version.

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-zuniga-multimob-smspmip-06.txt

My apologies for that,

regards,

Luis

2011/7/11 Luis M. Contreras <[email-masked]>