Subject: [multimob] FW: New Version Notification fordraft-sijeon-multimob-direct-routing-pmip6-01.txt

From: "Seil Jeon" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 10:16:13 +0900

Hi,multimob folks,

This is a update version of direct routing solution.

Compared to previous version, applicability under a few of constraints have
been added.

Best regards,

Seil Jeon

---------------------------------------------------------
 
Soongsil Univ. Ubiquitous Network Research Center (SUNRC)
 
511 Sangdo-dong, Dongjak-gu, Seoul
 
Tel. +82-2-820-0841
 
Homepage: http://sites.google.com/site/seiljeon

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, July 11, 2011 7:03 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification fordraft-sijeon-multimob-direct-routing-
pmip6-01.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-sijeon-multimob-direct-routing-pmip6-01.txt has
been successfully submitted by Seil Jeon and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-sijeon-multimob-direct-routing-pmip6
Revision:	 01
Title:		 PMIPv6 Multicasting Support using Native Infrastructure
Creation date:	 2011-07-11
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 13

Abstract:
   To support IP multicasting in PMIPv6 domain, [RFC6424] has been
   determined as a base solution. This solution requires all the LMA to
   forward multicast packets to MAG via PMIPv6 tunnel. This approach
   creates a tunnel convergence problem. To resolve the issue, the
   current MULTIMOB WG charter is trying to draw a solution about how to
   separate multicasting routing from a mobility anchor. To address the
   issue, we propose the local routing approach that makes the direct
   connection between MAG and multicast router. The advantages of the
   proposed local routing solution are compared with the base solution
   and dedicated LMA approach. In addition, we present the applicability
   of local routing solution depending on several constraints.

The IETF Secretariat