Subject: [multimob] draft-contreras-multimob-rams-01.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 01:49:16 -0500

Hi Luis, Carlos,
  Here are some comments on your draft:
Section 3: It seems like you are defining a new option to pass the multicast
state from MAG to LMA.
It seems that that's all you need.
Why do you have Sec. 3.2 and 3.3 then? Why not define  single option with
some flags and simplify this section?

3.5 active multicast subscription indication messages you defined, why do we
need them? I am not convinced. Maybe there are ways of achieving the same
without two new messages.

Section 5: This section should be TBD because we don't know which solution
will be selected.
You say:
the solution  is  applicable to the base solution. Can you clarify this by
referring to the state MLD Proxy keeps at the MAG?

Regards,

Behcet