Subject: [multimob] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-schmidt-multimob-pmipv6-source-00.txt

From: "Thomas C. Schmidt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 01:35:25 +0800

Dear all,

we have prepared a first draft of the merged version on PMIP multicast 
sources: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schmidt-multimob-pmipv6-source-00

Best regards,

Thomas

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-schmidt-multimob-pmipv6-source-00.txt
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 09:22:40 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-schmidt-multimob-pmipv6-source-00.txt has 
been successfully submitted by Thomas Schmidt and posted to the IETF 
repository.

Filename:	 draft-schmidt-multimob-pmipv6-source
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Mobile Multicast Sender Support in PMIPv6 Domains
Creation date:	 2011-11-14
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 13

Abstract:
    Multicast communication can be enabled in Proxy Mobile IPv6 domains
    by deploying MLD Proxy functions at Mobile Access Gateways and
    multicast routing functions at Local Mobility Anchors, or by
    additional route optimization schemes.  This document describes the
    support of mobile multicast senders in Proxy Mobile IPv6 domains that
    is provided by this base deployment scenario, as well as in settings
    of further optimization.  Mobile sources remain agnostic of multicast
    mobility operations.

The IETF Secretariat