Subject: [multimob] I-D Action: draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-ropt-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 00:17:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multicast Mobility Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Multicast Mobility Routing Optimizations for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Juan Carlos Zuniga
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Carlos J. Bernardos
                          Seil Jeon
                          Younghan Kim
	Filename        : draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-ropt-01.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2012-09-11

Abstract:
   The MULTIMOB group has specified a base solution to support IP
   multicasting in a PMIPv6 domain [RFC6224].  In this document, some
   enhancements to the base solution are described.  These enhancements
   include the use of a multicast tree mobility anchor as the
   topological anchor point for multicast traffic, as well as a direct
   routing option where the MAG can provide access to multicast content
   in the local network.  These enhancements provide benefits such as
   reducing multicast traffic replication and supporting different
   PMIPv6 deployments scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-ropt

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-ropt-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-ropt-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 15:57:38 -0500

Hi Juan Carlos,

Thanks for revising the draft.

Way back before IETF 84, there was a review on this draft at:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/multimob/current/msg01442.html

How you considered it in your review?

Regards,

Behcet

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 2:17 AM,  <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> multimob mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/multimob