Subject: [multimob] I-D Action: draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-source-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 11:35:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multicast Mobility Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Mobile Multicast Sender Support in Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) Domains
	Author(s)       : Thomas C. Schmidt
                          Shuai Gao
                          Hong-Ke Zhang
                          Matthias Waehlisch
	Filename        : draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-source-03.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2013-02-25

Abstract:
   Multicast communication can be enabled in Proxy Mobile IPv6 domains
   via the Local Mobility Anchors by deploying MLD Proxy functions at
   Mobile Access Gateways, via a direct traffic distribution within an
   ISP's access network, or by selective route optimization schemes.
   This document describes the support of mobile multicast senders in
   Proxy Mobile IPv6 domains for all three scenarios.  Protocol
   optimizations for synchronizing PMIPv6 with PIM, as well as extended
   MLD Proxy functions are presented.  Mobile sources always remain
   agnostic of multicast mobility operations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-source

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-source-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-source-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/