Subject: [multimob] draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-ropt-03

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 09:51:05 -0500

Folks,
     Since there was consensus in the meeting on Wednesday this week,
this message starts a three week Multimob Working Group last call
on advancing:
	Title           : Multicast Mobility Routing Optimizations for
 Proxy Mobile IPv6
 	Author(s)       : Juan Carlos Zuniga
                           Luis M. Contreras
                           Carlos J. Bernardos
                           Seil Jeon
                           Younghan Kim
 	Filename        : draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-ropt-03.txt
 	Pages           : 25
 	Date            : 2013-02-25

as Experimental.  Substantive comments and statements of support
for advancing this document should be directed to the mailing list.
Editorial suggestions can be sent to the authors.  This last call will
end on April 8, 2013.
We also indicate that there was an IPR claim made according to IETF
rules on version 00 of this draft, for details, see
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/search/?option=document_search&document_search=draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-ropt.

Regards,
Behcet