Subject: [multimob] Draft submission deadlines changed

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 11:41:10 -0500

From: IETF Chair <[email-masked]>
To: IETF Announcement List <[email-masked]>
Reply-to: [email-masked]
Subject: Draft submission deadlines change
X-C5I-RSN: 1/0/934/11357/12117

Please note that for IETF 87, there is only one deadline for draft
submission: Monday 15th July. Previously, there had been two different
deadlines, one for
-00 and another one for other versions. The IESG has decided to experiment
with just one deadline for now to simplify the set of deadlines and enable
easier
submission of new drafts. While we realise that the change comes near the
deadline, we hope that you find the extra time useful.

But please do note that working group chairs will continue to make smart
decisions about what topics are worthwhile for discussing in a session in
the
upcoming meeting, and will also set their agendas in a timely manner and
create deadlines for their working groups that must be adhered to. The
earlier new
drafts are submitted, the more time there is to talk about them on the
mailing lists and consider them for the session agendas. This is
particularly important
for BoFs.

Jari Arkko for the IESG