Subject: [multimob] release of a igmp/mld proxy

From: Sebastian Woelke <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 14:42:13 +0100

Hi,

I would like to announce a new version of the mcproxy. It can be 
downloaded from our project page (http://mcproxy.realmv6.org/).
The mcproxy complies the IGMP/MLD proxy standard (RFC 4605) and 
supports the group membership protocols IGMPv3 and MLDv2 as well.
In additional it meets the requirements of the multicast source and 
listener support in proxy mobile IPv6 
(draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-source-06 and RFC 6224).

Key features:
  - supports IPv4 (IGMPv3)
  - supports IPv6 (MLDv2)
  - can be instantiated multiple times
  - dynamically configurable at runtime
  - can be configured to peer data between its instances
  - supports multiple upstreams

For further questions and comments don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,
Sebastian