Subject: [multimob] Pete Resnick's No Objection on draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-source-08: (with COMMENT)

From: "Pete Resnick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 23:23:52 -0700

Pete Resnick has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-source-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-source/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

A quick review reveals nothing of significance for applications that I
can find.

I do wonder about why this is Experimental. Seems to me it could have
been a Proposed Standard, and there's nothing in the document to indicate
any "experimenting" that's truly going to be done or what the WG expects
to discover from this "experiment". But if the AD is OK with it, I'm not
going to hold it up.