Subject: [multimob] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-source-09.txt

From: "Thomas C. Schmidt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 20:03:01 +0200

Hi all,

this update includes feedback from Radia Perlman (SecDir Review) and 
Spencer Dawkins (IESG Review).

Best,

Thomas

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-source-09.txt
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 11:00:03 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Shuai Gao <[email-masked]>, "Matthias Waehlisch" 
<[email-masked]>, Thomas C. Schmidt 
<[email-masked]>, "Thomas Schmidt" 
<[email-masked]>, "Hong-Ke Zhang" 
<[email-masked]>, Hong-Ke Zhang <[email-masked]>, "Shuai Gao" 
<[email-masked]>, Matthias Waehlisch <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-source-09.txt
has been successfully submitted by Thomas C. Schmidt and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-source
Revision:	09
Title:		Mobile Multicast Sender Support in Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) 
Domains
Document date:	2014-03-31
Group:		multimob
Pages:		26
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-source-09.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-source/
Htmlized: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-source-09
Diff: 
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-source-09

Abstract:
    Multicast communication can be enabled in Proxy Mobile IPv6 domains
    via the Local Mobility Anchors by deploying MLD proxy functions at
    Mobile Access Gateways, via a direct traffic distribution within an
    ISP's access network, or by selective route optimization schemes.
    This document describes a base solution and an experimental protocol
    to support mobile multicast senders in Proxy Mobile IPv6 domains for
    all three scenarios.  Protocol optimizations for synchronizing PMIPv6
    with PIM, as well as a peering function for MLD Proxies are defined.
    Mobile sources always remain agnostic of multicast mobility
    operations.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat