Subject: [multimob] Document Action: 'Mobile Multicast Sender Support in Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) Domains' to Experimental RFC (draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-source-09.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 06:30:39 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Mobile Multicast Sender Support in Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) Domains'
  (draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-source-09.txt) as Experimental RFC

This document is the product of the Multicast Mobility Working Group.

The IESG contact persons are Brian Haberman and Ted Lemon.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-source/

Technical Summary:

This document describes a base solution and an experimental protocol
to support of mobile multicast senders in Proxy Mobile IPv6 domains.

Working Group Summary:

The document has broad support in the working group.

There was several comments on the mailing list during the working group
last call. All comments have been addressed in this latest draft. We have
complete consensus for progressing this document.

Document Quality:

The document has been thoroughly reviewed by several people in the
working group and parts of the solution has recently been implemented

Personnel:

Who is the Document Shepherd? Who is the Responsible Area Director?

Stig Venaas, multimob co-chair, Brian Haberman is the AD.