Subject: [netmod] update the milestones?

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 09:46:25 -0700

Goals and Milestones:

May 2009	  	WGLC for Netmod architecture document

Jun 2009	  	Submit the architecture document to the IESG for publication
                        as an Informational RFC

Aug 2009	  	WGLC for YANG, YIN, XML on-the-wire (if split out),
                        YANG standard library, DSDL mapping rules

Sep 2009	  	Submit YANG, YIN, XML on-the-wire (if split out),
                        YANG standard library, DSDL mapping rules to the IESG
                        for publication as a Proposed Standard

Sep 2009	  	Submit YANG Usage Guidelines to the IESG for publication
                        as an Informational RFC

The charter page does not say which milestones are done or not,
but I think this is what the archive shows:

  - WGLC on yang-05 started 4/30/09; never concluded

  - WGLC on yang-types-03, started 5/23/09; never concluded

So what is the new schedule?

thanks,
Andy