Subject: [netmod] order of case children

From: Ladislav Lhotka <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 11:21:09 +0900

Hi,

YANG draft doesn't specify the ordering rules for children of 'case', so
I propose to change Sec. 7.9.5:

OLD

The choice and case nodes are not visible in XML.

NEW

The choice and case nodes are not visible in XML.

The child nodes of the selected 'case' statement MUST be encoded in the
same order as they are defined in the 'case' statement if they are part
of a RPC input or output parameter definition. Otherwise, the
subelements may be encoded in any order.

Lada

-- 
Ladislav Lhotka, CESNET
PGP Key ID: E74E8C0C

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 08:51:54 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

Thank you Lada, fix applied.

/martin