Subject: [netmod] WebEx usage information

From: David Kessens <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 01:39:50 -0800

Please see below for the information required to join our meeting
using WebEx.

Note that we will not monitor the WebEx chat functionality, please use
the normal IETF jabber room.

Topic: netmod at IETF 76
Date: Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Time: 8:45 am, Japan Time (Tokyo, GMT+09:00)
Meeting Number: 967 518 558
Meeting Password: netmod

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from iPhones too!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=130140937&UID=0&PW=NNDgxOGE0NzA4&RT=MiM0OQ%3D%3D
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password: netmod
4. Click "Join Now".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=130140937&UID=0&PW=NNDgxOGE0NzA4&ORT=MiM0OQ%3D%3D

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the audio conference only
-------------------------------------------------------
To receive a call back, provide your phone number when you join the  
meeting, or call the number below and enter the access code.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 866-699-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-792-6300
Toll-free dialing restrictions: http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Access code:967 518 558

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

You can contact me at:
[email-masked]
1-510-492-4081

To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft  
Outlook), click this link:
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/j.php?ED=130140937&UID=0&ICS=MI&LD=1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=Wo0B9fqQW3WrUkRj9LFgNwov03i7t0qUcBcV4AFprG8=&RT=MiM0OQ%3D%3D

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files  
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the 
meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your 
computer by going to 
https://workgreen.webex.com/workgreen/systemdiagnosis.php

Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

http://www.webex.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio 
and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the 
session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent 
to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, do not join the 
session.

-----

David Kessens
---