Subject: [netmod] Agenda for netmod session in Hiroshima

From: David Kessens <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 01:30:14 -0800

Please see below for the agenda for our session.

Unfortunately, many of our speakers are not at the IETF meeting this
time. However, we do have WebEx available to allow them to participate.
We have reshuffled the agenda somewhat to accomodate remote speakers. 
We will send a seperate announcement to the list on how to join the
meeting using WebEx.

As the WebEx service as provided during the IETF is somewhat
experimental, we would not be surprised if we hit some technical
glitches. We will do our best to workaround these issues as much as
possible and as a result, we might decide to change the order of
agenda items.

David Kessens & David Partain
---

Agenda:    NETMOD WG
Meeting:   IETF 76
Location:  ANA Crowne Plaza Hiroshima Hotel, Hiroshima, Japan
WG Chairs: David Kessens ([email-masked])
	   David Partain ([email-masked])
Jabber:    xmpp:[email-masked]
WG URL:    http://tools.ietf.org/wg/netmod/
WebEx:     will be available, seperate announcement will be send to list

TUESDAY, November 10, 2009 0900-1130 Cattleya East

1) Administrivia
   [chairs][ 5 min ]

   - minutes scribe     {volunteers welcome in advance!}
   - jabber scribe      {volunteers welcome in advance!}
   - blue sheets
   - agenda bashing

2) Status Update
   [chairs][ 5 min ]

   - How we're doing against the charter

3) Active Drafts

   For each draft: current status, delta from previous draft,
   open issues, and discussion.

   3.1 Common YANG Data Types
       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-types-04
       (Juergen Schoenwaelder - remote)
       
   3.2 YANG - A data modeling language for NETCONF
       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-08
       (Martin Bjorklund - remote)
 
   3.3 YANG Usage Guidelines
       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-usage-02
       (Andy Bierman - remote)
       
   3.4 NETMOD Architecture
       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-arch-02
       (Phil Shafer - remote)
   
   3.5 Mapping of YANG to DSDL
       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-dsdl-map-04
       (Ladislav Lhotka)
   
4) Other (non WG) Internet-Drafts, for feedback and discussion
   [chairs, we will only spend time on these items if we have time]

   4.1 draft-linowski-netmod-yang-abstract-00.txt
       (time allowing)
       Bernd Linowski/Mehmet Ersue

5) I/O with other WGs (NETCONF/IPFIX/others ?), activities this week
   [chairs]

6) Plans post IETF76

   WGLC for NETMOD Architecture?
   WGLC on YANG / YANG Data Types?

7) A.O.B. and open mike
   [N.N.]
   {please identify issues in advance}

----