Subject: [netmod] resolution of system-creatable discussion

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:32:50 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

Consensus after the long discussion on system-creatable was that we
will not do this now, but mention this in the text.  So here is
proposed text for this issue:

5.7.  Data Store Modification

   Data models may allow the server to alter the configuration data
   store.  A formal mechanism for specifying the circumstances where
   these changes are allowed is out of scope for this specification.

I'm not sure where this text should go; I put it in a new section
5.7. 

Please comment.

/martin

---

From: Phil Shafer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 17:03:15 -0500

>   these changes are allowed is out of scope for this specification.

Sounds good.

Thanks,
 Phil