Subject: [netmod] Working Group Last Call (Extended): YANG - A data modeling language for NETCONF

From: David Kessens <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 20:45:50 -0800

All,

Considering the holidays that are ahead for many of you, the lenght of
the document in question and as requested by some of you, it seems
reasonable to extend the Last Call for:

- YANG - A data modeling language for NETCONF:  
  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-09.txt

Therefore, we would like to formally extend the Last Call to the end of
January 4th in a timezone of your choice. Just for the record,
we don't plan on further extensions or more Last Calls so this will
be your last chance to speak up.

Enjoy the holidays!

David & David
---

----- Forwarded message from ext David Partain <[email-masked]> -----

Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 09:43:10 +0100
From: David Partain <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [netmod] Working Group Last Call: YANG - A data modeling language
	for NETCONF

Dear all,

This is a two-week working group last call on the current working group 
document:

- YANG - A data modeling language for NETCONF:  
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-09.txt

This WGLC will end on December 17, 2009.  Please review the document and post 
your comments on the mailing list.

Please use an appropriate Subject line so that the chairs and editor can 
easily keep track of the issues that need to be dealt with.

The chairs believe that we have reached the point of diminishing returns.  We 
can of course keep improving the current version but believe it is time to 
have a published stable version.  Thereafter, operational experience will 
give us the input we need to work on a version 2 at some later date.

Thanks.

David^2
_______________________________________________
netmod mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod

----- End forwarded message -----

David Kessens
---