Subject: [netmod] yang-usage-02; sec 3.6, references

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 07:40:34 -0800

Hi,

The discussion on references has concluded.
The following change to the text is proposed:

3.6, para 2:

OLD:

   For every reference statement which appears in a module contained in
   the specification, which identifies a separate document, a
   corresponding normative reference to that document SHOULD appear in
   the Normative References section.  The reference SHOULD correspond to
   the specific document version actually used within the specification.

NEW:

   For every reference statement which appears in a module contained in
   the specification, which identifies a separate document, a
   corresponding reference to that document SHOULD appear in
   the References section.  The reference SHOULD correspond to
   the specific document version actually used within the specification.

Andy

---

From: Phil Shafer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 10:47:34 -0500

>   the specification, which identifies a separate document, a

Nit:  Remove the first comma on this line.

Thanks,
 Phil