Subject: [netmod] closure on file separator thread

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 11:26:12 -0800

Hi,

I think there is consensus to change the file separator character
from '.' to '@'.

I think this aspect of YANG shows one of the many areas
where NETMOD WG has learned from the mistakes of the SMIv2 WG.
It seems like a minor hassle to rename every single MIB module,
just to make a different MIB compiler happy.  Now that YANG has
import-by-revision, the minor hassle has turned into a
real interoperability concern.

Andy

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 21:26:50 +0100 (CET)

> I think there is consensus to change the file separator character

Yes.  Juergen had the same comment.  I have fixed this for the next
version.

/martin