Subject: [netmod] yang 1.1 issue list online

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 15:04:02 +0100

Hi,

during the WG meeting in London, we went through a collection of YANG
issues to consider for YANG 1.1. Martin has meanwhile updated the list
and it can now be found in the WG subversion repository:

  http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/netmod/yang-1.1/issues.txt
  http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/netmod/yang-1.1/issues.html

For every issue, we have a short identifier, a short title, a
description of the issue, a set of possible solutions and eventually a
resolution (a short statement which solution was picked and
why). Every issue has a state:

NEW:  an issue submitted
OPEN: an issue accepted to be in scope of YANG 1.1
DONE: an issue closed (edits are in the I-D)
DEAD: an issue that for some reason will not be further considered

Users of emacs will recognize that the issues.txt file is in org-mode
format.  This format makes it very easy for Martin to maintain this
list - thanks to Martin for taking care of the maintenance of the
issue list. The issues.html version is generated from the org-mode
file for people who might find it easier to read.

For discussion of the issues, please use mailing list threads that
include the issue identifier. For new issues that you want to open,
start a new thread on the mailing list to define the issue. Martin
will double check that submitted new issues will not repeat or overlap
with existing issues (if so, he will respond on the mailing list
thread).

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>