Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 02:48:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for IP Management
        Author          : Martin Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg-14.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2014-03-28

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for management of IP
   implementations.  The data model includes configuration data and
   state data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-ip-cfg-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 11:49:30 +0100

Martin,

perhaps you can change the format a bit by including a reference
statement as we do in all other definitions. This is purely an
editorial and style consistency thing, I know (so if it is
problematic, ignore it). I guess this can be done during auth48 once
we know the RFC number of I-D.ietf-6man-stable-privacy-addresses:

OLD
         enum random {
           description
             "Indicates an address chosen by the system at
              random, e.g., an IPv4 address within 169.254/16, an
              RFC 4941 temporary address, or a semantically opaque
              address [I-D.ietf-6man-stable-privacy-addresses]";
         }

NEW
         enum random {
           description
             "Indicates an address chosen by the system at
              random, e.g., an IPv4 address within 169.254/16, 
	      an RFC 4941 temporary address, or an RFC XXXX 
	      semantically opaque address.";
           reference
             "RFC 4941: Privacy Extensions for Stateless Address
                        Autoconfiguration in IPv6
              RFC XXXX: A Method for Generating Semantically Opaque 
                        Interface Identifiers with IPv6 Stateless
                        Address Autoconfiguration (SLAAC)";
         }

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>