Subject: [netmod] Logistic for the NETMOD interim

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 23:40:49 +0200

Dear all,

If you come physically to the NETMOD interim, please go to
     Cisco Systems
     9th Floor
     1 Pennsylvania Plaza
     New York, NY 10119

You will receive a badge. From there, I will then escort you to our 
meeting room on the 6th floor.
Note that you had to pre-register (with the NETMOD chairs) to be able to 
access level 9, and that you will have to show your ID.

For Webex, here is the information.
Disclaimer: we hope Webex will be efficient, as we might have blackboard 
discussions.

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

    JOIN USING WebEx

    Go To:

    https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?MTID=m3949f8b2f33047bbe5c06a0689698246

    Meeting Password ----- netmod

    Meeting Number ----- 202 618 800

    ----------------------------------------------------------------

    ALERT -- PLEASE READ: DO NOT DIAL THE TOLL FREE NUMBERS FROM WITHIN
    THE (408) OR (919) AREA CODES

    ----------------------------------------------------------------

    Please dial the local access number for your area from the list below:

    -San Jose/Milpitas (408) area:525-6800

    -RTP (919) area:392-3330

    Dialing the WebEx toll free numbers from within 408 or 919 area
    codes is not enabled (non-Cisco phones)." If you dial the toll-free
    numbers within the 408 or 919 area codes you will be instructed to
    hang up and dial the local access number." Please use the call-back
    option whenever possible and otherwise dial local numbers only.The
    affected toll free numbers are: (866) 432-9903 for the San
    Jose/Milpitas area and (866) 349-3520 for the RTP area.

    -------------------------------------------------------

    To join the teleconference only

    -------------------------------------------------------

    1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at

    http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html

    2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or
    Access Code followed by the # sign.

    San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800RTP: +1.919.392.3330

    US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117

    India: +91.80.4350.1111Germany: +49.619.6773.9002

    Japan: +81.3.5763.9394China: +86.10.8515.5666

    IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows
    audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed
    during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you
    automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to
    the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to
    the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note
    that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of
    litigation.

Regards, Benoit