Subject: [netmod] New webex info for today interim meeting

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 07:49:35 -0400

Dear all,

Here it is.
The meeting starts in 1h10 from now.

Regards, Benoit

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

JOIN USING WebEx

Go To:

https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?MTID=m3949f8b2f33047bbe5c06a0689698246

Meeting Password ----- netmod

Meeting Number ----- 202 618 800

----------------------------------------------------------------

ALERT -- PLEASE READ: DO NOT DIAL THE TOLL FREE NUMBERS FROM WITHIN THE 
(408) OR (919) AREA CODES

----------------------------------------------------------------

Please dial the local access number for your area from the list below:

-San Jose/Milpitas (408) area:525-6800

-RTP (919) area:392-3330

Dialing the WebEx toll free numbers from within 408 or 919 area codes is 
not enabled (non-Cisco phones)." If you dial the toll-free numbers 
within the 408 or 919 area codes you will be instructed to hang up and 
dial the local access number." Please use the call-back option whenever 
possible and otherwise dial local numbers only.The affected toll free 
numbers are: (866) 432-9903 for the San Jose/Milpitas area and (866) 
349-3520 for the RTP area.

-------------------------------------------------------

To join the teleconference only

-------------------------------------------------------

1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at

http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html

2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or 
Access Code followed by the # sign.

San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800RTP: +1.919.392.3330

US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117

India: +91.80.4350.1111Germany: +49.619.6773.9002

Japan: +81.3.5763.9394China: +86.10.8515.5666

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows 
audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during 
the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically 
consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, 
discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the 
recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such 
recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.

Regards, Benoit

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 12:50:58 +0000

Hi Benoit,

That Webex invite says that it's for yesterday (Wed 17) and that it's not started yet - maybe a different URL?

Thanks,
Kent

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Thursday, September 18, 2014 at 7:49 AM
To: NETMOD Working Group <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: [netmod] New webex info for today interim meeting

Dear all,

Here it is.

Regards, Benoit

Go To:

----------------------------------------------------------------
ALERT - PLEASE READ: DO NOT DIAL THE TOLL FREE NUMBERS FROM WITHIN THE (408) OR (919) AREA CODES
----------------------------------------------------------------
Please dial the local access number for your area from the list below:
-  San Jose/Milpitas (408) area:  525-6800
-  RTP (919) area:  392-3330

Dialing the WebEx toll free numbers from within 408 or 919 area codes is not enabled (non-Cisco phones).  " If you dial the toll-free numbers within the 408 or 919 area codes you will be instructed to hang up and dial the local access number." Please use the call-back option whenever possible and otherwise dial local numbers only.  The affected toll free numbers are: (866) 432-9903 for the San Jose/Milpitas area and (866) 349-3520 for the RTP area.

2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or Access Code followed by the # sign.

San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800  RTP: +1.919.392.3330

US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903  United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117

India: +91.80.4350.1111  Germany: +49.619.6773.9002

Japan: +81.3.5763.9394  China: +86.10.8515.5666

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.

Regards, Benoit

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 09:27:37 -0400

Hi Kent,

Dan and I are in this webex below.

Regards, Benoit
> Hi Benoit,
>
> That Webex invite says that it's for yesterday (Wed 17) and that it's 
> not started yet -- maybe a different URL?
>
> Thanks,
> Kent
>
>
> From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>>
> To: NETMOD Working Group <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>>
> ALERT -- PLEASE READ: DO NOT DIAL THE TOLL FREE NUMBERS FROM WITHIN 
> THE (408) OR (919) AREA CODES
>
> Dialing the WebEx toll free numbers from within 408 or 919 area codes 
> is not enabled (non-Cisco phones)." If you dial the toll-free numbers 
> dial the local access number." Please use the call-back option 
> whenever possible and otherwise dial local numbers only.The affected 
> toll free numbers are: (866) 432-9903 for the San Jose/Milpitas area 
> and (866) 349-3520 for the RTP area.
>