Subject: [netmod] rfc6087bis Issues List

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2014 12:12:03 -0700

Hi,

I created an issue tracker on github for the YANG Usage Guidelines update.

https://github.com/netmod-wg/rfc6087bis/issues

I will try to get the document code in the repo soon, but for now
only the issue tracker is being used.

If you find any new issues with the draft, please try to enter them in
the tracker.

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6087bis-00.txt

Andy

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 19:02:29 +0200

> https://github.com/netmod-wg/rfc6087bis/issues

Great. Looking at the various YANG 1.1 minutes, I found:

- Y27 "possible action to add guidelines how to go from current to
   deprecated to obsolete in RFC 6087bis"

- Y36 "one could also think about guidelines on how to structure
  notifications to make resource identification easier"

- Y06 "Guidelines should say better use single quotes for pattern."

These may not all be actionable but perhaps still useful to track
them.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>