Subject: [netmod] WebEx meeting invitation: NETMOD YANG 1.1

From: NEDMOD Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 19:05:56 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

NEDMOD Working Group invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

NETMOD YANG 1.1
Wednesday, November 19, 2014
4:00 pm  |  Europe Time (Berlin, GMT+01:00)  |  2 hr

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m802bad5a97cb497dc8a5222be2190f65
Meeting number: 648 418 945
Meeting password: eix1Gai5

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 648 418 945

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m743838f129b813a7622bb73a39efa93f

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.