Subject: [netmod] yang 1.1 status summary

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 14:42:35 +0100

Hi,

here is a quick status summary. At this point in time, the situation
looks as follows:

  | Status | Description                            | Count |
  |--------+----------------------------------------+-------|
  | NEW    | new issue                              |     0 |
  | DEAD   | issue has been rejected                |    24 |
  | OPEN   | open to discuss                        |    11 |
  | VRFY   | proposal to verify on the list         |     6 |
  | EDIT   | waiting for Martin to do the edits     |     6 |
  | REVIEW | waiting for the WG to review the edits |    11 |
  | DONE   | review has completed                   |     0 |
  |--------+----------------------------------------+-------|

I will send additional emails shortly to verify some of the resolution
proposals coming out of the recent virtual interim meetings on the
mailing list (and hopefully this moves some more issues from VRFY to
EDIT).

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>