Subject: [netmod] VRFY :Y42: a better model for configuration versus state data is needed

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 15:10:22 +0100

The 2014-10-15 virtual interim meeting proposal is to move Y42 to DEAD
since there is nothing actionable to do until I2RS has decided what
they need; once this happens, we can reopen this issue or add more
concrete issues (which may be a better choice).

Please speak up by Wednesday 2014-11-12 if you disagree with this
proposal.

For more details, see the issues list and the virtual interim meeting
minutes available here:

     http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/netmod/yang-1.1/

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 09:05:51 +0100

>      http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/netmod/yang-1.1/

This has been moved to the DEAD state.

/js