Subject: [netmod] VRFY :Y10: allow restrictions on enumerations

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 15:06:39 +0100

The 2014-10-01 virtual interim meeting proposal is to adopt Y10-01.
Please speak up by Wednesday 2014-11-12 if you disagree with this
proposal.

For more details, see the issues list and the virtual interim meeting
minutes available here:

     http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/netmod/yang-1.1/

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 09:04:02 +0100

>      http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/netmod/yang-1.1/

This issue has now been moved to the EDIT state.

/js