Subject: [netmod] NETMOD WG Virtual Interim Meetings

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 14:56:55 +0100

The NETMOD WG will hold a series of bi-weekly virtual interim
meetings. The meetings will take place on Wednesdays between 16:00 and
18:00 CEST. The first meeting will be on Wednesday 2014-11-19. The
agenda is to iterate over the YANG 1.1 issues list with the goal to
close open issues until all issues have been resolved. The virtual
interim meetings will continue bi-weekly until either all issues have
been closed or 2015-03-18 has passed (and we will skip the last day of
the year).

In other words, please allocate a virtual interim meeting and a
suitable webex for the following Wednesdays:

2014-11-19
2014-12-03
2014-12-17
2015-01-07
2015-01-21
2015-02-04
2015-02-18
2015-03-04
2015-03-18

Thanks. 

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>