Subject: [netmod] WebEx meeting invitation: NETMOD YANG 1.1

From: NETMOD Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 14:28:02 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

NETMOD Working Group invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

NETMOD YANG 1.1
Wednesday, December 17, 2014
4:00 pm  |  Europe Time (Berlin, GMT+01:00)  |  2 hr

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m9d0d9f93af7d0fd2b6b5007e04c08e6d
Meeting number: 647 001 876
Meeting password: dingelding

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 647 001 876

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mfdcafe331a6f1e26f2bb15790068b7aa

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 15:33:01 +0100

Hi,

the etherpad page is going to be this one:

http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-netmod-virtual-interim-2014-12-17?useMonospaceFont=true

/js

> _______________________________________________
> netmod mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>