Subject: [netmod] RFC 7407 on A YANG Data Model for SNMP Configuration

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 19:59:48 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7407

        Title:      A YANG Data Model for 
                    SNMP Configuration 
        Author:     M. Bjorklund, J. Schoenwaelder
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       December 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      88
        Characters: 155373
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-08.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7407.txt

This document defines a collection of YANG definitions for
configuring SNMP engines.

This document is a product of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC