Subject: [netmod] WebEx meeting invitation: NETMOD YANG 1.1

From: NETMOD Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 11:21:01 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

NETMOD Working Group invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

NETMOD YANG 1.1
Wednesday, December 3, 2014
4:00 pm  |  Europe Time (Berlin, GMT+01:00)  |  2 hr

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m3eb97d500422b89c79316aee7c7c08f9
Meeting number: 649 058 291
Meeting password: Se3Gaedi

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 649 058 291

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m1387be66c646d6e4a3b25b73396b0ea6

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.