Subject: Re: [netmod] VRFY :Y13: allow multiple inheritance for identities

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 15:11:38 +0100

On Wed, Nov 05, 2014 at 03:08:17PM +0100, Juergen Schoenwaelder wrote:
> The 2014-10-15 virtual interim meeting proposal is to adopt Y13-01.
> Please speak up by Wednesday 2014-11-12 if you disagree with this
> proposal.
> 
> For more details, see the issues list and the virtual interim meeting
> minutes available here:
> 
>      http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/netmod/yang-1.1/
>

Reviewing the discussion, I tend to move this to the EDIT state since
I did not see an strong objections and it seems to be implementable.
If you disagree, make your point now.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>