Subject: [netmod] WebEx meeting invitation: NETMOD YANG 1.1

From: NETMOD Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 13:14:04 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

NETMOD Working Group invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

NETMOD YANG 1.1
Wednesday, February 4, 2015
4:00 pm  |  Europe Time (Berlin, GMT+01:00)  |  2 hrs

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=me87babc2b12515a7e672ab729109c744
Meeting number: 649 696 988
Meeting password: uC8ciesh

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 649 696 988

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m884e889201515724eae20e928d72587b

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 15:42:21 +0100

Hi,

the etherpad we are going to use is this one:

http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-netmod-virtual-interim-2015-02-04?useMonospaceFont=true

/js

> _______________________________________________
> netmod mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>