Subject: [netmod] IDR interim meeting on February 9th - BGP Yang modules - Begins in 30 minutes

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 09:36:34 -0500

IDR Interim 2/9 - BGP Yang Modules 

Monday, February 9, 2015 

10:00 am  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  2 hrs 

Join WebEx meeting 

https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m4abcb89450e5dfb6c1288168e2123820

Meeting number:            646 680 229 

Meeting password:         bgpyang

Join by phone

1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)

1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Access code: 646 680 229

Toll-free calling restrictions

Agenda

Agenda: (75 minutes 10:00 - 11:15am)  

1) A review of draft-zhdankin-idr-bgp-cfg-00 (Keyur Patel) [30 minutes] 

2) Overview of Policy Yang drafts in IETF (Sue Hares) [10 minutes] 

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shaikh-rtgwg-policy-model-00

                http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model/

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-netmod-yang-policy-dm/

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-i2rs-bnp-info-model/

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hareskini-i2rs-pbr-info-model/

3) Discussion of drafts 

3) Discussion comparing 2 BGP Yang modules [30 minutes] 

    draft-zhdankin-idr-bgp-cfg-00 

https://github.com/YangModels/yang/tree/master/experimental/openconfig

Questions for the discussion: 

   1) Should we use base-BGP versus extension (Yang augmentation) approach?

      If so, what is the minimal subset? 

   2) Does the container form provide values in 

                a) pulling the status of a BGP neighbor or a group of
neighbors

                b) How should 

4) Summary and Next steps (5 minutes)