Subject: [netmod] WebEx meeting invitation: NETMOD YANG 1.1

From: NETMOD Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 09:27:54 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

NETMOD Working Group invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

NETMOD YANG 1.1
Wednesday, February 18, 2015
4:00 pm  |  Europe Time (Berlin, GMT+01:00)  |  2 hrs

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=md227d093d5da79da9560026502e152b5
Meeting number: 640 983 553
Meeting password: aeFaf1Ti

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 640 983 553

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mdf0a5b3050adf5d4af07d3d64858f652

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 11:50:26 +0100

Hi,

today's meeting will focus on YANG 1.1 conformance. It is recommended
that people read the following two I-Ds:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bjorklund-yang-conformance-problem-00
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bierman-netmod-yang-conformance-04

We will use this etherpad page today:

http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-netmod-virtual-interim-2015-02-18?useMonospaceFont=true

Talk to you later,

/js

> _______________________________________________
> netmod mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>