Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2015 06:36:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Network Access Control List (ACL) YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Dean Bogdanovic
                          Kiran Agrahara Sreenivasa
                          Lisa Huang
                          Dana Blair
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2015-02-05

Abstract:
   This document describes a data model of Access Control List (ACL)
   basic building blocks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Lisa Huang (yihuan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 17:01:04 +0000

Hello Netmod Working Group,

We have posted a new draft for Network Access Control List (ACL) YANG Data
Model. The new version included examples to clarify port range usage.
Please let us know if you have any comments.

Thanks,
Lisa

On 2/6/15, 6:36 AM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>_______________________________________________
>netmod mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod

---

From: Dean Bogdanovic <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 18:50:44 +0000

Chairs,

Can you please make the WGLC for this draft? We believe it is ready for the final review by the group

Lisa, Kiran, Dana and Dean