Subject: [netmod] VRFY :Y25: make enum numbering purely informative and optional

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 22:59:36 +0100

Hi,

Following the mailing list discussions and the 2015-03-04 virtual
interim meeting discussions, the proposal is to adopt Y25-02. Please
speak up by Friday 2015-03-13 if you disagree with this proposal.

For more details, see the issues list and the virtual interim meeting
minutes available here:

     http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/netmod/yang-1.1/

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 14:38:46 +0100

>      http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/netmod/yang-1.1/

Since there were no comments on the mailing list, I have moved this
issue to EDIT.

/js