Subject: [netmod] VRFY :Y18: fix "when" expression context problem

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 14:17:46 +0100

Hi,

the 2015-03-04 virtual interim meeting tasked Martin and Lada to
produce an update of Y18-01 to clarify some corner cases.  This update
has been added to the issues list and the proposal is now to adopt
Y18-01. Please speak up by Friday 2015-03-13 if you disagree with this
proposal.

For more details, see the issues list and the virtual interim meeting
minutes available here:

     http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/netmod/yang-1.1/

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 14:33:46 +0100

> Y18-01. Please speak up by Friday 2015-03-13 if you disagree with this

Since there were no comments on the mailing list, I have moved this
issue to EDIT.

/js