Subject: [netmod] draft agenda for the upcoming ietf 92 meetings

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 15:32:36 +0100

Hi,

a draft agenda for the upcoming meetings in Dallas can be found here:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/92/agenda/agenda-92-netmod

Let us know if any changes should be made to the agenda.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 16:06:34 +0100

Hi,

we (the chairs plus Benoit) just our meeting preparation call and as
part of that we have modified the agenda a bit. We likely do not fill
the full morning on Monday with 'YANG Language and Infrastructure'
work and thus we will already start Monday to discuss some of the data
models. We will make sure that the data models relevant for routing
people remain scheduled for Tuesday (since Monday has a parallel OSPF
meeting). So please take note of the revised agenda:

/js