Subject: [netmod] WebEx meeting invitation: NETMOD YANG 1.1

From: NETMOD Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 10:02:24 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

NETMOD Working Group invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

NETMOD YANG 1.1
Wednesday, March 4, 2015
4:00 pm  |  Europe Time (Berlin, GMT+01:00)  |  2 hrs

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m1d337bdfda3bfe2031a47ab475dbe259
Meeting number: 648 706 502
Meeting password: iebi7aaC

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 648 706 502

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mdab098ac0eee8b9617bf3d76eea80c83

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2015 11:08:24 +0100

Hi,

tomorrow's meeting will continue our discussion of YANG 1.1 conformance.
Please be familiar with these IDs and the minutes of last meeting.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bjorklund-yang-conformance-problem-01
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bierman-netmod-yang-conformance-04

We will use this etherpad page:

http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org:9000/p/notes-ietf-netmod-virtual-interim-2015-03-04?useMonospaceFont=true

/js

> _______________________________________________
> netmod mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>