Subject: [netmod] <CODE BEGINS>

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 10:38:25 -0500

Dear all,

As discussed during the meeting today, see 
http://trustee.ietf.org/license-info/IETF-TLP-4.htm

Regards, Benoit

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 18:39:30 +0100

> http://trustee.ietf.org/license-info/IETF-TLP-4.htm

Interesting. A grep through the RFCs reveals that <CODE BEGINS> <CODE
ENDS> has a longer history, smallest RFC number I found is RFC 5403.
Anyway, in the light of this, we may need to add an explicit pointer
to the above to the Guidelines Document since apparently this marker
has certain implications.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>