Subject: [netmod] Y60: YANG 1.0 coexistence

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 09:00:18 -0500

Hi,

I think this new section should provide a complete summary of every
change to the language from 1.0 to 1.1, with examples.  This will
help developers and designers a great deal, because trying to
identify all the changes by diffing RFC 6020 is nearly impossible.

Andy

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 09:21:55 -0500 (CDT)

> identify all the changes by diffing RFC 6020 is nearly impossible.

There is already a section called "Summary of Changes from RFC 6020".
It can certainly be improved.

/martin

---

From: Phil Shafer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 10:50:45 -0400

+1

Andy Bierman writes:
>_______________________________________________
>netmod mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod