Subject: [netmod] yang 1.1 status summary

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 08:39:34 +0100

Hi,

here is where we are with the YANG 1.1 effort.

  | Status | Description                            | Count |
  |--------+----------------------------------------+-------|
  | NEW    | new issue                              |     1 |
  | DEAD   | issue has been rejected                |    26 |
  | OPEN   | open to discuss                        |     4 |
  | VRFY   | proposal to verify on the list         |     3 |
  | EDIT   | waiting for Martin to do the edits     |     5 |
  | REVIEW | waiting for the WG to review the edits |    21 |
  | DONE   | review has completed                   |     0 |
  |--------+----------------------------------------+-------|

These are the issues still open/new:

* OPEN :Y18: fix "when" expression context problem...
* OPEN :Y26: allow mandatory nodes in augment
* OPEN :Y36: associate a notification with a data node
* OPEN :Y57: non-unique leaf-list
* NEW :Y60: Coexistence with YANG 1.0

These are the issues under verification:

* VRFY :Y25: make enum numbering purely informative and optional
* VRFY :Y34: remove/deprecate/replace the 'anyxml' statement
* VRFY :Y45: better conformance mechanism

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>