Subject: Re: [netmod] Thursday's interim

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 17:24:04 +0200

Here is the announcement:

  The NETCONF Data Modeling Language (netmod) Working Group will host a 2-
  hour interim meeting on Thursday, June 18, 2015 from 1000-1200 EDT
  (1400-1600 UTC). The agenda will be to split the 2 hours in half, one
  hour for each of the the opstate and model-structure drafts.

I think the two relevant I-Ds are:

  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-openconfig-netmod-opstate-00
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-openconfig-netmod-model-structure-00

It seems that the I-Ds mix both a problem statement and solution(s). I
think the first step will be to identify what exactly the problem is
and to see whether we can find agreement that the problem is worth
fixing. If we manage, we can discuss possible solutions as time allows
(there might be more than those mentioned in the I-Ds).

I will create a Webex for the meeting later and post it to the NETMOD
mailing list.

/js

On Tue, Jun 16, 2015 at 11:10:05AM -0400, Lou Berger wrote:
> Tom, Kent, Jurgen,
> 
> The DT is wondering if you are expecting anything from the DT at the
> interim or do you just expect to hear from the draft authors?
> 
> Thanks,
> Lou
> 

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>