Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-yang-json-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 02:50:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : JSON Encoding of Data Modeled with YANG
        Author          : Ladislav Lhotka
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-yang-json-04.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-06-12

Abstract:
   This document defines encoding rules for representing configuration,
   state data, RPC input and output parameters, and notifications
   defined using YANG as JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) text.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-json/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-json-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-yang-json-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/