Subject: [netmod] WebEx meeting invitation: NETMOD Virtual Interim Meeting

From: NETMOD Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 20:37:27 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

NETMOD Working Group invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

NETMOD Virtual Interim Meeting
Thursday, June 25, 2015
4:00 pm  |  Europe Summer Time (Berlin, GMT+02:00)  |  2 hrs

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mc20307baeb2573e1c9ee97bfb5687382
Meeting number: 645 690 215
Meeting password: kie8ieFo

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 645 690 215

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m897a8272342ff25c71272f5008d12953

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.