Subject: [netmod] Interim NETMOD meeting: June 25th

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 20:39:06 +0200

Dear all,

Since we were short of time today, the NETMOD Working Group will host a 
2-hour interim meeting on Thursday 6/18/2015 (10am-noon Eastern).
As discussed during the call, the only available date before Prague.

The agenda is the continuation of today's interim, i.e. split between 
the opstate and model-structure drafts.
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-openconfig-netmod-opstate/ 
<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-openconfig-netmod-opstate/>
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-openconfig-netmod-model-structure/

I believe the interim meeting today was useful. This is one of those 
important interim meetings regarding the consistency and organization of 
all YANG models within the IETF and the industry. Some requirements were 
agreed upon, some points were clarified, and some other ones need more 
work (we identified that work).

We know the rules 
(http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/interim-meetings.html : "Conference 
calls and jabber sessions must be announced at least two weeks prior to 
the event."). However, in order to make progress on these important 
matters, and with the IESG blessing, I'll use my AD override card.

Regards, Benoit (OPS AD)

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 21:02:42 +0200

On 18/06/2015 20:39, Benoit Claise wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Since we were short of time today, the NETMOD Working Group will host 
> a 2-hour interim meeting on Thursday 6/18/2015 
It should obviously be for Thursday 6/25/2015.

Regards, Benoit
> (10am-noon Eastern).
> <http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-openconfig-netmod-opstate/>http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-openconfig-netmod-opstate/
> <http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-openconfig-netmod-model-structure/>http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-openconfig-netmod-model-structure/
>
> important interim meetings regarding the consistency and organization 
> of all YANG models within the IETF and the industry. Some requirements 
> were agreed upon, some points were clarified, and some other ones need 
> more work (we identified that work).
>
> We know the rules 
> (http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/interim-meetings.html : 
> "Conference calls and jabber sessions must be announced at least two 
> weeks prior to the event."). However, in order to make progress on 
> these important matters, and with the IESG blessing, I'll use my AD 
> override card.
>
> Regards, Benoit (OPS AD)
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> netmod mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod

---

From: Ladislav Lhotka <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 16:38:56 +0200

Hi,

I won't be able to participate in the interim on June 25.

Lada

-- 
Ladislav Lhotka, CZ.NIC Labs
PGP Key ID: E74E8C0C