Subject: [netmod] Number of YANG models these days

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 02:30:46 +0200

Dear all,

Just after the IETF draft submission deadline today, here are the latest 
numbers:

    Number of correctly extracted YANG models from IETF drafts: 155
    Number of YANG models in IETF drafts that passed compilation without
    warnings: 58/155
    Number of YANG models in IETF drafts that passed compilation with
    warnings: 35/155
    Number of all YANG models in IETF drafts (example, badly formatted,
    etc. ): 253

Happy to see that more and more YANG models compile without any 
errors/warnings.

Recently (June 25th), the opendaylight shipped in first release: Lithium

    Number of YANG models in Hydrogen release: 117
    Number of YANG models in Helium release: 220
    Number of YANG models in Lithium release: 473

The numbers keep increasing. It should not be a surprise for anybody.

Regards, Benoit