Subject: [netmod] Dual mode validators needed

From: Balazs Lengyel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 16:56:48 +0200

Hello,

It must be possible to chose for validator
tools whether I want to validate according to Y1.0 or Y1.1.

regards Balazs

--
Balazs Lengyel Ericsson Hungary Ltd.
Senior Specialist
ECN: 831 7320
Mobile: +36-70-330-7909 email: [email-masked]

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 17:26:13 +0200

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 04:56:48PM +0200, Balazs Lengyel wrote:
>    Hello,
>    It must be possible to chose for validator tools whether I want to
>    validate according to Y1.0 or Y1.1.

Why? A data model that says version 1.1 should be validated according
to YANG 1.1 rules and a data model that says version 1 (or does not
declare a version at all) will be validated according to YANG 1.0
rules.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>