Subject: [netmod] yang 1.1 virtual interim meetings

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 10:21:46 +0200

Hi,

as discussed at the IEF 93 meeting, I plan to have weekly 1 hour YANG
1.1 editing meetings. The idea is to resolve any review comments in a
timely fashion.

The concrete proposal now is to hold these virtual interim meetings on
Mondays at 17:00-18:00 CEST (that should be 08:00-09:00 California
time). We would start on August 24th (due to vacation periods) and
reserve all Mondays until the IETF 94 cutoff (2015-10-19), that is:

2015-08-24
2015-08-31
2015-09-07
2015-09-14
2015-09-21
2015-09-28
2015-10-05
2015-10-12

We will use the meeting slots as needed (i.e., we may skip slots if
there is nothing to resolve anymore).

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>