Subject: [netmod] YANG Models Required for Managing CPE Devices

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 11:37:21 +0200

Hi,

while there is a lot of YANG activity outside this WG that usually
does not get echoed here (which is goodness since we can't really
track everything here), I thought this one deserves some recognition
here because it provides a good overview of what we have, what is
ongoing, and what is missing for managing a CPE using YANG data
models.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

Subject: I-D Action: draft-faq-anima-cpe-yang-profile-00.txt
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 02:29:05 -0700
List-Id: Internet Draft Announcements only <i-d-announce.ietf.org>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Models Required for Managing Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) Devices
        Authors         : Ian Farrer
                          Qi Sun
                          Sladjana Zoric
                          Mikael Abrahamsson
	Filename        : draft-faq-anima-cpe-yang-profile-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document collects together the YANG models necessary for
   managing a NETCONF-enabled Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) device.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-faq-anima-cpe-yang-profile/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-faq-anima-cpe-yang-profile-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt