Subject: [netmod] WebEx meeting rescheduled: NETMOD YANG 1.1

From: NETMOD Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 14:11:34 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,

NETMOD Working Group changed the time for this WebEx meeting.

NETMOD YANG 1.1
Monday, August 31, 2015
5:00 pm  |  Europe Summer Time (Berlin, GMT+02:00)  |  1 hr

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m10ec8aabef18d17977fec8e241d45553
Meeting number: 647 586 690
Meeting password: beizai2U

JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada) 
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 647 586 690

Toll-free dialing restrictions: 
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mdc7d583bb6c7a92da1bb038736f0cce8

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.