Subject: [netmod] YANG model coordination group: Welcome Qin Wu as a new member

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 11:38:41 +0100

Dear all,

As you know, YANG data modeling is getting more and more important these 
days.
Graph of the day, with only the IETF YANG data models, is here 
<http://www.claise.be/modules.png>.

To help with the YANG Model Coordination Group 
<http://www.ietf.org/iesg/directorate/yang-model-coordination-group.html>, 
we would like to welcome Qin Wu.
At the same time, I would like to thank Eric Osborne for his 
participation to the group. Unfortunately, Eric could not dedicate all 
the time he wanted to this task.

Right now, the YANG Model Coordination Group is composed of:
     Carl Moberg
     Dean Bogdanovic
     Qin Wu
     Benoit Claise

As mentioned in the NETMOD meeting at IETF 94 
<03%20-%20YANG%20Model%20Coordination%20Group>, our current phase 
approach is:

    Phase 1: List of the YANG models (inventory)
    Phase 2: Tooling
    Phase 3: Help with compilation
    Phase 4: Training/Education
    Phase 5: Coordination across SDOs/Opensource
    Phase 6: Model Coordination within the IETF
    Phase 7: Standardization Priorities

Regards, Benoit