Subject: [netmod] IPR Check: draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model-06

From: Nadeau Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 08:29:20 -0800

This mail starts the IPR poll on draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model-06.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model-06?
If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs
3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to this
email explicitly regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR.
The response needs to be sent to the NETMOD WG mailing list.  The document
will not advance to the next stage until a response has been received from each
author and contributor.

If you are on the NETMOD WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR that
has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thank you,

Kent and Tom, NETMOD WG Chairs

---

From: Dean Bogdanovic <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 18:00:42 +0100

I’m not aware of any IPR related to this draft.

Dean

> On Dec 9, 2015, at 5:29 PM, Nadeau Thomas <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> netmod mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod

---

From: "Lisa (Yi) Huang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 17:19:46 +0000

I'm not aware of any IPR related to this draft.

Lisa

From: netmod <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> on behalf of Dean Bogdanovic <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Wednesday, December 9, 2015 at 9:00 AM
To: Nadeau Thomas <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, netmod WG <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: [netmod] IPR Check: draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model-06

I'm not aware of any IPR related to this draft.

Dean

On Dec 9, 2015, at 5:29 PM, Nadeau Thomas <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Thank you,

_______________________________________________
netmod mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod