Subject: [netmod] IPR Check: draft-ietf-netmod-opstate-reqs-01

From: Nadeau Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 08:13:00 -0500

This mail starts the IPR poll on draft-ietf-netmod-opstate-reqs-01.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-netmod-opstate-reqs-01?
If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules (see RFCs
3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond to this
email explicitly regardless of whether or not you are aware of any relevant IPR.
The response needs to be sent to the NETMOD WG mailing list.  The document
will not advance to the next stage until a response has been received from each
author and contributor.

If you are on the NETMOD WG email list but are not listed as an author or
contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware of any IPR that
has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF rules.

Thank you,

Kent and Tom, NETMOD WG Chairs

---

From: Nadeau Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 08:13:43 -0500

I have no nor know of any IPR Claims against this document.

	—Tom (speaking as an individual contributor)

> On Dec 16, 2015:8:13 AM, at 8:13 AM, Nadeau Thomas <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> netmod mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod

---

From: Robert Wilton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 13:53:42 +0000

Thanks,
Rob

On 16/12/2015 13:13, Nadeau Thomas wrote:
> .

---

From: Kent Watsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 14:33:42 +0000

---

From: Gert Grammel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 15:56:37 +0000

I am not aware of any IPR

- Gert

as a contributor

From: netmod <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> on behalf of Thomas Nadeau <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Wednesday 16 December 2015 14:13
To: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: [netmod] IPR Check: draft-ietf-netmod-opstate-reqs-01

Thank you,

_______________________________________________
netmod mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod