Subject: [netmod] 2nd WG Last Call on YANG 1.1 (draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-09) [until 2016-01-06]

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 20:17:25 +0100

This is a notice to start the second NETMOD WG last-call for the
document "The YANG 1.1 Data Modeling Language":

  https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-09

Due to the upcoming holiday season, the WG last-call runs until
Wednesday January 6th, 2016. Please indicate your support of this
version of the document. We are not only interested in receiving
defect reports, we are equally interested in statements of the form:

  "I have reviewed I-D XYZ and I found no issues"
  "I have implemented I-D XYZ"
  "I am implementing I-D XYZ"
  "I am considering to implement I-D XYZ"

We will track non-editorial defect reports in this document:

  https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/wg/netmod/yang-1.1/last-call-comments.html

This is the second WG last-call for this document. The first WG
last-call (draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-07) did end on October 12th
2015 and lead to a number of changes. A diff of -07 to -09 can be
found here:

http://tools.ietf.org//rfcdiff?url1=https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-07.txt&url2=https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-09.txt

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>