Subject: [netmod] IPR Check: draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-09

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 15:28:05 +0100

This mail starts the IPR poll on draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-09.

Are you aware of any IPR that applies to draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-09?
If so, has this IPR been disclosed in compliance with IETF IPR rules
(see RFCs 3979, 4879, 3669 and 5378 for more details)?

If you are listed as a document author or contributor please respond
to this email explicitly regardless of whether or not you are aware of
any relevant IPR. The response needs to be sent to the NETMOD WG
mailing list. The document will not advance to the next stage until a
response has been received from each author and contributor.

If you are on the NETMOD WG email list but are not listed as an author
or contributor, then please explicitly respond only if you are aware
of any IPR that has not yet been disclosed in conformance with IETF
rules.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: Martin Bjorklund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 15:37:21 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I am not aware of any IPR related to draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-09.

/martin

Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> netmod mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netmod
>