Subject: [netmod] YANG check in idintis (was: New datatracker release: v6.16.0)

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2016 18:24:07 +0100

Dear all,

Now, idnits uses xym.py (to extract the YANG data models from the IETF 
drafts) and pyang (to validate them).
And there is also http://www.yangvalidator.com/
And also http://www.claise.be/IETFYANGPageCompilation.html

All this to help you with your YANG data models.

Regards, Benoit

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New datatracker release: v6.16.0
Date: 	Sat, 05 Mar 2016 07:02:15 -0800
From: 	Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release,
v6.16.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.16.0) ietf; urgency=medium

   **Yang validation of draft submissions**

   This release adds Yang validation of submitted drafts which contain
   Yang code, through a new plug-in architecture which makes it easy to
   addo other submission-time checkers and validators in the future.

   It also contains a few unrelated fixes and tweaks, as follows:

   * Fixed pyflakes complaints introduced with pyflakes 1.1.0

   * Refactored draft submission checks so that new checkers can be slotted
     in through a configuration in settings.py.  Refactored the calling of
     idnits to use the new API, and added a pyang validation check.

   * Added new entries to requirements.txt: pyang, xym, and jsonfield.  Sorted
     the list.

   * Merged in [10880] from [email-masked]:
     Only show the 'Upload new revision' button when the view will actually
     let you upload a new revision.

   * Merged in [10862] from [email-masked]:
     Group concluded working groups by area. Fixes #1670.

   * Merged in [10839] from [email-masked]:
     Added test for proper eneration of the approval message with and without
     an RFC Editor Note.  Tweaked RFC Editor note display template.

  -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  05 Mar 2016 06:27:10 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
   'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.16.0'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
   'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.16.1.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

.