Subject: [netmod] Fwd: FW: Liaison statement from ITU-T SG15 to IETF (netmod wg, lime wg, ccamp wg, teas wg, OPS area, RTG area) - SG15-LS353

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2016 16:05:36 +0200

Dear all,

FYI.
Forwarded from Scott,IETF’s ITU-T Liaison coordinator

Regards, Benoit

*From:*OTA, Hiroshi [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, July 14, 2016 1:50 PM
*To:* [email-masked]
*Cc:* Trowbridge, Steve (Nokia - US) <[email-masked]>; Ghani 
Abbas <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Rouyer, 
Jessy (Nokia - US) <[email-masked]>; Alessandro D'Alessandro 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Scott 
Mansfield <[email-masked]>; TSB SG15 Secretariat, ITU 
<[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Liaison statement from ITU-T SG15 to IETF (netmod wg, lime 
wg, ccamp wg, teas wg, OPS area, RTG area) - SG15-LS353

Dear IETF,

Please find the attached Liaison statement from ITU-T SG15 to IETF 
(netmod wg, lime wg, ccamp wg, teas wg, OPS area, RTG area) and its 
attachments:

·SG15-LS353: LS on generation of YANG modules from Transport Technology 
UML information models

Best regards,

Hiroshi

**

*Hiroshi OTA
*/Advisor, ITU-T Study Group 15/**

*International Telecommunication Union*

Tel : +41 22 730 6356

itu-logo.png