Subject: [netmod] The NETMOD WG has placed draft-nmdsdt-netmod-revised-datastores in state "Candidate for WG Adoption"

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 09:42:43 -0800

The NETMOD WG has placed draft-nmdsdt-netmod-revised-datastores in state 
Candidate for WG Adoption (entered by Lou Berger)

The document is available at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nmdsdt-netmod-revised-datastores/

Comment:
IP Poll started:
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/netmod/current/msg17090.html
IP Responses:
Juergen Schoenwaelder
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/netmod/current/msg17068.html
Martin Bjorklund
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/netmod/current/msg17072.html
Kent Watsen
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/netmod/current/msg17069.html
Robert Wilton
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/netmod/current/msg17072.html
Phil Shafer <pending>