Subject: [netmod] In preparation for our NETMOD meeting in Seoul

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 15:19:50 +0100

Dear all,

$ wgstatus -l 96 -s NETMOD
Fetching draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-00 into cache

# Document Status Since 2016-07-22 00:00:00

## New RFCs
RFC 7950 - The YANG 1.1 Data Modeling Language [u'Proposed Standard RFC']
RFC 7951 - JSON Encoding of Data Modeled with YANG [u'Proposed Standard 
RFC']
RFC 7952 - Defining and Using Metadata with YANG [u'Proposed Standard RFC']

## Updated WG-Docs
draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model-09                 [u'I-D Exists', u'WG 
Document', u'Apr 2014']
draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6087bis-09                [u'Publication 
Requested', u'for 6 days', u'Submitted to IESG for Publication:', 
u'Informational', u'Jun 2014', u',', u'Dec 2015']
draft-ietf-netmod-yang-model-classification-04 [u'I-D Exists', u'WG 
Document']
draft-ietf-netmod-intf-ext-yang-03             [u'I-D Exists', u'WG 
Document']
draft-ietf-netmod-entity-01                    [u'I-D Exists', u'WG 
Document']
draft-ietf-netmod-schema-mount-03              [u'I-D Exists', u'WG 
Document']
draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-10              [u'I-D Exists', u'WG 
Document']
draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-25               [u'RFC Ed Queue', u': 
AUTH48', u'for 4 days', u'Submitted to IESG for Publication:', 
u'Proposed Standard']

## Existing WG-Docs
draft-ietf-netmod-opstate-reqs-04 [u'Waiting for AD Go-Ahead::Revised 
I-D Needed', u'for 250 days', u'Submitted to IESG for Publication:', 
u'Informational']

## New IDs
draft-nmdsdt-netmod-revised-datastores-00 [u'I-D Exists']
draft-vallin-netmod-alarm-module-01       [u'I-D Exists']

## Updated IDs
draft-clemm-netmod-mount-05                     [u'I-D Exists']
draft-chen-netmod-enterprise-yang-namespace-03  [u'I-D Exists']
draft-wilton-netmod-intf-vlan-yang-04           [u'I-D Exists']
draft-liu-netmod-yang-schedule-02               [u'I-D Exists']
draft-mansfield-netmod-uml-to-yang-03           [u'I-D Exists']
draft-sharma-netmod-fault-model-01              [u'I-D Exists']
draft-betts-netmod-framework-data-schema-uml-04 [u'I-D Exists']

## Existing IDs
draft-schoenw-netmod-revised-datastores-01         [u'I-D Exists']
draft-agv-netmod-yang-annotation-ds-and-derived-00 [u'I-D Exists']
draft-wilton-netmod-refined-datastores-01          [u'I-D Exists']
draft-agv-netmod-yang-compiler-metadata-01         [u'I-D Exists']
draft-openconfig-netmod-model-catalog-01           [u'I-D Exists']

Regards, Benoit