Subject: [netmod] I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-25.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2016 08:27:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Routing Management
        Authors         : Ladislav Lhotka
                          Acee Lindem
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-25.txt
	Pages           : 74
	Date            : 2016-11-03

Abstract:
   This document contains a specification of three YANG modules and one
   submodule.  Together they form the core routing data model which
   serves as a framework for configuring and managing a routing
   subsystem.  It is expected that these modules will be augmented by
   additional YANG modules defining data models for control plane
   protocols, route filters and other functions.  The core routing data
   model provides common building blocks for such extensions -- routes,
   routing information bases (RIB), and control plane protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-25

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-25

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/